59 Reviews for 1000 Words Events

CD/DVD of Images (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
28 1000 Words Events Reviews

They did a great job, all the quests enjoyed the photo booth!!

Profile Picture Delillah, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props

Loved the photo Bus! We show them at the Tacoma Bridal show and booked from there. They were on time and professional and fun! Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Diane, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike was great at 1000 words events, he did the photo booth at our wedding and when I changed the hours of the photo booth in the last few weeks before the wedding he was completely flexible and he was a blast to work with. Also he puts all of your guests pictures up online and give you a cd with them on it so you can enjoy all of your guests photo booth photos as well!

Profile Picture Kirsti, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and his team were fantastic! The pics were great, the set up was great quality, and our guests commented on how fun it was working with Mike. Pre and post wedding Mike was responsive and helpful. If you are going to do a photobooth (which I would recommend) absolutely choose 1000 Words as your vender- easy choice.

Profile Picture Brian, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike was an absolute dream vendor to work with. He was very professional, responsive, and best of all, super flexible and willing to work with our budget constraints. I would highly recommend 1000 Words Events for any event, our guests loved it at our wedding! My only feedback would be to provide more variety of props: hats, scarves, glasses, other funny items. However, not a huge setback and no lesser rating from me. As a customer, if you want more props, you can always search on Amazon as well to make sure you have the ones you like!

Profile Picture Nance, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike and his assistant were fantastic to work with. He was open minded to our ideas that were very tailored to our venue. Safe to say, the classy wine cellar photobooth was a major home run. The photos were quickly made available online after our wedding and our guestbook is so very special. Thank you Mike!!

Profile Picture Amanda & Chris, 6/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Great to work with. Everyone enjoyed the photo booth!

Profile Picture User5258778, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

What an awesome concept. It was truly the ice breaker for the reception. Everyone loved it and the staff was professional, friendly, flexible, and on time. I would recommend 1000 words to anyone wanting a sure way to get people involved and interacting with one another at any function professional or personal. Great Job 1000 Words Events!!!

Profile Picture Tai, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

As the mother of the bride who planned nearly every aspect of this wedding, it was great working with Mike. He either answered his phone when I called, or he immediately responded to my emails, which is huge when you're trying to bring together a lot of large, moving parts! He was more flexible than any other vendor was asked to be, because we weren't certain of the reception room layout until the final week. Yet, he's consistently pleasant and cheerful. I sent him the wedding invitation and he created a custom graphic for the center of the photo strips. Everyone enjoyed the photo booth, the fun props and the amusing signs. We even got a thank you note from the Groom's Grandmother in Nebraska, praising us for having such a delightful reception activity! Hiring and working with 1000 Words and Mike Abella was a positive experience all around. He made my life easier at a busy, intense time.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a photo booth from 1000 Words Events that the guests could pop into during the cocktail hour and throughout the reception. It was a total hit with our guests--the booth is open and spacious so tons of people can fit into the same photo, and there are lots of fun props too. The owner Mike is fun, funny, and professional. I would definitely hire 1000 Words again!

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had contacted 1000 words after being referred by my wedding venue. Mike was patient in working with me on scheduling and waiting for me to make up my mind. I wanted the photo booth but had car and pet issues arise that threatened my "cash only" policy I had put in place for my wedding. In the end it worked out.
My guests absolutely LOVED not only the photo booth, quality of their pictures and that each person received one...they loved Mike! Very professional, well dressed and engaging! Almost a month later, I am still told how much they loved the booth!

Profile Picture User4466360, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so happy that I found 1000 Words for our wedding photo booth! They did a great job keeping all the guests entertained and making my wedding so fun and memorable for our guests! Staff were very accommodating and professional. I am also glad that I decided to go with their Guestbook option. It is so fun looking through all the photos and read messages from our guests. Thank you 1000 Words for the great experience and making it so fun!!

Profile Picture User4413261, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was the hit of the wedding! I love looking at all the pictures of everyone :) it's something I can keep for forever!

Profile Picture User3927656, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Mike and 1000 Words events are a great Photo Booth Rental company. Unlike many other photo booth companies, 1000 Words events are extremely flexible with space, backdrops, set-up, etc. We had a very tight space for Mike and his staff to set up and he made it work with no complaints! He was extremely responsive via email anytime I had questions (and I had a lot). What I love about 1000 Words Events is they do on the spot prints for all the guests, and they shoot quality, crisp beautiful snapshots! We had so much fun and the booth was a highlight of the night! Thanks Mike!!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike was awesome! He went above and beyond our expectations. We had a vision for our custom booth and he not only delivered the goods but had great ideas to maximize the look and feel that we were going for. We highly recommend his services and the quality that he strives for.

Thanks again Mike!
Matt and Kathie

Profile Picture Matt, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So fun!!!! He was a pleasure to do business with you you were very professional and it was a great value and everyone enjoyed this part of the wedding

Profile Picture User4201529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

1000 Words set up is awesome! and the props and pictures are a fun keepsake!
Loved it! Some of our guests may have overused it, but great memories were made!
Thank You!!

Profile Picture Lynne, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photobooth and services provided by 1000 Words was one of the best decisions we made planning our wedding! It was a HUGE hit with our guests, we ended up with hundreds of fabulous photos because of it, and I can't image the party being as fun with out the experience. Michael and his team were easy to work with and right on time every step of the way. What an awesome service!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We used 1000 Words for our wedding and they were beyond perfect! Everyone had so much fun! We really loved the space they provided because large groups could all be in one shot. One thing that really sets them apart from other companies is their viewing screen they have set-up at the event that allows other guests to see all of the fun photos being taken as a live slideshow throughout the night. Thank you guys for all of the fun, laughs and memories!

-Barbara and Mike Morris

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am a planner at a venue. We have had 1000 Words out to our facility numerous times each year. They make the party for each of my couples and I always look like a superstar for referring them. I love that they are always on time, if not early, there set up is stealth like and sharp. They engage the guests and go the extra mile to add to the "special day". I have been SO pleased over the years with 1000 words that when my daughter decided to get married in October they were one of the first vendors I reached out to. WE are still looking through the images and it is priceless seeing all our friends and family staging their fun goofy poses. Thank you again 1000 words.

Profile Picture Nelliena, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everyone had so much fun with the photo booth at our wedding!! We even got a book of the photos that guests signed and wrote comments in. It was a great experience! I would definitely recomend 1000 Words to friends!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I really loved working with Mike at 1000 Words. They provided us with our photobooth for our wedding last September. We purchased the package that included unlimited downloads and photos to print day of, as well as the guest book option. We LOVE our guest book. It was so fun looking through it the day after our wedding and seeing everyone being goofy and enjoying our wedding. I loved seeing everyone, versus just reading a note. Mike and his assistant were great and really fun during the day of the wedding. I like their set-up as well. We used their stick props, but we brought our own Mexican themed props that were a huge hit too. Mike suggested that we use the barn wall as the backdrop, instead of one of their traditional backdrops and we loved the way it turned out. Great quality pics as well.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really appreciated being able to rely on this vendor. He went above and beyond by coming out to make sure my venue would work, e-mailing back and forth to ensure I was happy with the graphics, and held up his end of the contract to perfection. As a bride, I enjoyed his professionalism and reliability.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Mr. Abella was a true partner in pulling off our super-fun wedding reception. The PhotoBooth absolutely MADE our event in Seattle last summer! The quality of the photos was so good we used those as our wedding favors for guests. I would recommend Mike and 1000Words every day of the week. We are so lucky that 1000Words has opened up shop here in Denver - we can't wait to sign him up again! E.N.-Denver

Profile Picture Woody, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Wow! What can I say. The photo booth was a super hit. There was a line all night with people having fun with creative photos. 1000 words provided some props and we added some wacky hats too. So many people commented on how much fun it was and they were able to keep their photos as a momento. It was so much fun to look at the web site afterwards and see all the pictures. I highly recommend 1000 words for any event!

Profile Picture User3861022, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews