8564 HWY 85, Jonesboro, GA 30238 Map · Phone number

About YSE LINENS

At YSE Linens we pride ourselves on offering a personable experience with our clients. We offer a wide selection of linens for any occasion. We have many colors, and designs of linens, organza, satin, polyester, glitz, pintuck and many others. We also carry Charger Plates, Napkins, Chair Covers, Drapes, King and Queen Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware and Centerpieces. We can also make it easy for you by setting up and breaking down your decor. If you are in need of a Day of Wedding Coordinator, we are here to assist . We are By Appointment Only so that we can give you our full attention to help your planning! It is our mission to develop a long term relationship with our clients. YSE Linens Thank You for this opportunity to serve You, Your Family, and Friends on Your Special Day!

img9860 copy

YSE LINENS 5
YSE LINENS 6
YSE LINENS 7

Jodi · Married on 11/10/2018

I had a great experience and everyone was so professional.

YSE LINENS 8

Rashan · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can never describe how awesome this place is. Monique went above and beyond our expectations. I would only recommend YSE because no other place compares. Best place in Town, Hands Down!!

SHATAVIA · Married on 10/07/2017

It was such a wonderful and pleasant experience working with YSE Linens. They were very professional and pleasant each time we met. Everyone loved the set up and they were very pleased and loved the staff. I would recommend YSE Linens to anyone. Monique made me feel like I was her only client. She gave wonderful inputs and great suggestions to me when she felt like I was unsure.

Thank you so much for making my day memorable.

Award

YSE LINENS FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Full Refund, Partial Sale
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup