Omaha, NE 68114 Map · Phone number

About Your Day Your Look

I am an on-site makeup artist based out of Omaha, NE. I use a combination of both traditional and airbrush* makeup. I love big weddings! I have a wonderful assistant and together we can handle several faces in a short amount of time. Please email me at sara@yourdayyourlook.com for more information or to check my availability. I look forwarding to meeting you and discovering your look for your day!

*What is airbrush makeup? Simply put, airbrush makeup is specially formulated makeup that is sprayed onto the skin. By spraying fine dots onto the skin, skin looks flawless in any light. The unique formulation of airbrush makeup is ideal for any occasion where cameras will be present and a natural finish is desired. Airbrush makeup is used on TV and in film. Airbrush makeup is also extremely long-lasting with wear times - up to 20 hours.

image 1
rnwedd 1
bride3 afte

1 Reviews for Your Day Your Look

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2012

I hired Sara at Your Day, Your Look to do my makeup for my wedding. I actually found her at the very last minute, the Tuesday before my wedding (Saturday). I was in a pinch because it didn't work out with the girl I originally hired to do my makeup, so I sent Sara a desperate email. She so kindly agreed to come on Saturday and do my makeup, even though she was planning to take the weekend off for personal reasons. I am so very thankful that she did, because my makeup looked flawless for the entire day (from 10 am to 1 am!). I recommend her very, very highly.

Her company facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/yourdayyourlook

Your Day Your Look FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15