1307 South Snowberry Trail, Sioux Falls, SD 57106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Yellow Bug Photography

Yellow Bug Photography is a wedding photography company based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Owner and principal photographer Jeannie specializes in contemporary and traditional styles of photography. Jeannie’s love for photography drives her to make a couple's wedding a memory for a lifetime. She has an amiable personality that changes an awkward photo shoot into a fun activity. She can work with her clients to meet their budget needs.

Yellow Bug Photography can bring a second photographer, depending on the couple's request, to ensure that all aspects of the wedding are captured for beautiful memories. The photographs are delivered in different formats including albums, canvas, digital files, prints, and matted prints. Their photography services include:

• Additional hours

Yellow Bug Photography 1
Yellow Bug Photography 2
Yellow Bug Photography 3

Chelsey · Married on 04/27/2018

Jeanie and her team were great. My husband and I enjoyed working with them. They met our last minutes needs and were very easy to work with. I’d truly would recommend them to everyone looking for an affordable yet exceptional photographer.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Yellow Bug Photography's reply:

We were honored to be asked to be a part of your wedding! It was beautiful and we are so happy for you!!

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

I was 100% pleased with my wedding photos! The girls were wonderful! They came up with ideas for poses that were my favorite pictures!! I would recommend Yellowbug photography to every bride!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Yellow Bug Photography's reply:

We had a great time at your wedding! Thanks so much for allowing us to be a part of it!

Paula · Married on 09/16/2017

Jeannie and her crew did a great job with my daughter's wedding. We had many many photos to choose from. They even had great ideas of camera shots we didn't even think of. Everyone was so nice to work with. I would recommend her anytime!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Yellow Bug Photography's reply:

Aww! Thanks for the kind words Paula! It was our honor to be a part of Sami & Corby’s wedding! What a fun day!

Yellow Bug Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 1307 South Snowberry Trail Sioux Falls, SD, 57106 See on map