Milton, FL 32583 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Written in Film

We are a husband and wife team passionate about capturing love stories through beautiful visuals. We believe that the best romances are between best friends, that little details are a big deal, and that the wedding is just the beginning of the adventure. We would love to talk with you and get to know your story because your love is unique, and we would be honored to capture it.

~ Josh & Tori

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Written in Film

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Work and Amazing Couple!

Josh and Tori are the sweetest couple! They take their job seriously, but, are so patient and kind. They always responded right away, and were SO easy to work with. They were flexible with my schedule, and worked well with my photographer to balance the time. Their work is amazing, and they are such genuine people. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing a videographer!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 09/01/2018

So in love with our video!

My husband and I are wedding photographers/videographers so when it came to our wedding video, we were looking for something specific. We had searched for awhile for the right team on our own without much luck. I decided to reach out to one of my photography groups on Facebook looking for recommendations. As soon as Josh and Tori's work, I was hooked. It had the exact look and feel of what we wanted and they were even willing to travel to Illinois for us! They were incredibly easy to work with and just a pleasure to be around. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE our video. One of the biggest things for us was that we wanted a lot of footage of our friends and family and they knocked that out of the park. I absolutely adore the special moment shots of my husband and I but I was just so happy to see our loved ones having fun! Receptions are my absolute favorite to document at a wedding and they captured ours perfectly. Thank you again for being so wonderful and for telling our story so perfectly.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Amber · Married on 03/03/2018

Tori and Josh were AMAZING and i'm so glad we had them for our special day!!! They are so flexible and understanding and giving which was so helpful for us and some of the issues we encountered! They were so sweet the day of and wonderful to spend time with. What you get for their prices is also incredible! I had a few edits to the video they sent me originally and they were so accommodating and worked on it until I loved it - they really go the extra mile to make their clients happy and I couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Written in Film FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date

• Milton, 32583 See on map