99 Sisson Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 Map · Phone number

About Wood N Tap

If you're really into homemade beeswax candles, this is the place for you. Come to think of it, if you're trying to single-handedly bring back leg warmers, aspire to be a professional skeet shooter or used to date the bassist in a Foreigner cover band, you'll like it here, too. Because we've worked hard to create a place where just about everyone feels like they belong. Well, everyone except people who say "yellow" when they answer the phone. Just remember.....come as you are.

Please feel free to explore out one of our facilities across the state of Connecticut or let us come to you. We offer a full range of in house private dining programs to make any engagement party, rehersal dinner, or shower an event to remember. We can also meet your event needs at a site of your choosing by providing both food and beverage catering options.

• Café Louise Catering
  • Z Catering
  • Riverhouse Catering
d7307d3aa80f0261 1362103161886 281568101507090167153024578895n
d7307d3aa80f0261 1362103161886 281568101507090167153024578895n

1 Reviews for Wood N Tap

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/15/2015

We had our Rehearsal dinner at the Rocky Hill Wood N Tap. It is one of my favorite restaurants, so I knew the food would be great. The location right off 91, made it super easy to get to. The seated our group in the back room which was great for the size of our group and gave us a little bit of privacy. The service was great. I arrived a little late, and was a little stressed. The server greeted me right away, asked if I was the bride, and asked if she could get me anything. I had a drink in my had shortly after. Wood N Tap was a great choice for our rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Wood N Tap FAQ

• What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Cocktail Reception
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer