Wilcoxon Photography

Menno, SD View map
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Hi! My name is Joshua Wilcoxon and I own Wilcoxon Photography in Menno, SD. Photography and everything about it fascinates me! I have been taking pictures for about 9 years now and I still get chills every time I push that shutter button. I graduated in 2004 from Dakota State University with a B.S. in Computer Graphic Design and I have been using that degree everyday since I picked up a camera. I really like to be creative in my photography, and I love trying out new ideas! I don't always go for the "safe" route. My studio isn't the biggest and I don't have a huge selection of backdrops, but I always try to make everyones photos different and fit their personality. I love shooting outside the most because you can't beat natural light.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2900

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints
    Aimee Married on 06/29/2013
    Josh was an incredible photographer. He did both our engagement and our wedding photos and we were more than pleased with the results! He was easy to work with and made everything feel fun and comfortable. He is incredibly talented and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He was patient with us as the night went on and with those who were not so easy to work with (our very young flower girls for example). He was able to work with our large family and tight time schedule in a professional and calm manner and we got all the photos we had hoped to get. He certainly has a lot of experience with weddings and it was very apparent with how easily he flowed from one set of photos to the next. He was well organized and I truly couldn't be happier with how the day went or with the photos we received. Thank you Wilcoxon Photography for the wonderful memories!
  • User1177451 2+ years ago
    Josh was absolutely amazing! Best work around.. by far. He is so easy to work with and I can guarantee you will not be upset with your photos. A little expensive... but you pay for what you get!
    Christie Married on 05/12/2012
    Josh did our wedding pictures 5 years ago to the day! I can't rant and rave enough about him and his photography skills. During wedding planning someone told me whatever you do don't cut costs on your photographer and to this day that still sticks out to me. It's so true because your big day flys by so fast and afterwards all you are left to reminisce with are photos. Still to this day everyone still comments how great our photos are! I love them all so much and I don't think he missed a single moment. Thanks so much for capturing all our wonderful moments on our special day!

124 N. Elm St., PO Box 462 Menno, SD, 57045
Location of (Wilcoxon Photography)

Wilcoxon Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Wilcoxon Photography include in the starting price?

Wilcoxon Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Wilcoxon Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Wilcoxon Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Wilcoxon Photography offer?

Wilcoxon Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Wilcoxon Photography offer?

Wilcoxon Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Wilcoxon Photography offer for wedding events?

Wilcoxon Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Wilcoxon Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Wilcoxon Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding