2408 Tree Summit Pkwy, Duluth, GA 30096 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Whitney Huynh Photography

Whitney Huynh is a modern lifestyle photographer with a vintage twist. She prides herself in offering affordable packages for her clients while donating 10% of her profits to charity.

portraits7
BrideandGroom33

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Whitney Huynh Photography

Dawn · Married on 04/06/2013

Whitney and her second shooter, Jenn, were perfect on our wedding day. We worked with Whitney for our engagement photos and knew she would be our wedding photographer after we had so much fun and ended up with beautiful images. Whitney is a great talent and goes above what normal vendors do. She was always available by email or phone and met with me one-on-one before the big day to make sure she knew what images were most important to capture. The images themselves were breathtaking. I remember when the first image showed up (the Sunday after the wedding, no less!), I cried. They were all stunning and really embodied the joy and love we felt from everyone on our wedding day. I still keep in contact with Whitney and consider her a friend who will be our photographer for all of life's events!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/15/2010

Whitney Huynh Photography was amazing! Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of the camera, but Whitney helped us to relax. She really listened to what we wanted and our pictures turned out wonderful. She's a great photographer, and, as a bonus, her prices are fair. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2011

Whitney Huynh Photography FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Whitney Huynh Photography 1
    25% off
    Mention this add and receive 25% off a package of your choice!

• 2408 Tree Summit Pkwy Duluth, 30096 See on map