21313 NE 115th St., Brush Prairie, WA 98606 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About White Cloud Luxury Cars

White Cloud Luxury Cars is a family owned and operated limo service providing luxury transportation to the Portland and Vancouver area. We offer superior limo service for weddings, corporate and private luxury transportation needs. Let our courteous, trained, professional chauffeurs be your first choice in transportation for conventions, trade shows, business meetings, parties, celebrations or any event where you want to arrive in style with a 1956 Bentley S1.

serge and annie 5

White Cloud Luxury Cars 3
  • Ryan

Ryan Bensinger · Getting married on 05/05/2020

The Nicest Car in Portland

Rick was great. His car was absolutely beautiful and Rick was very professional and punctual with all the pickups on the day of our wedding. There is seriously no car like his in the city, and I can say enough of how much I'd recommend his service. If you are looking for something unique and head-turning, Rick should be your one and only choice

Sent on 05/25/2019
    White Cloud Luxury Cars 4
    White Cloud Luxury Cars 5
    White Cloud Luxury Cars 6
  • Megan

Megan N Rice · Married on 08/16/2019

Dreamy Car for a Dreamy Day

If you're wondering what car to rent for your big send off, this is it! The perfect way to end our special day. The car is spotless, and the entire reservation process was a breeze.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful car.....even better people!

I had rented a sports car for my fiancé as a surprise to be our exit vehicle for our wedding and the day before our wedding the owner cancelled the reservation. I was upset to say the least and desperate to find something with about 24 hours to go. I called White Cloud and spoke to Rick who apologized and said he was unavailable due to a concert he was attending that night but he gave me some phone numbers to try. About an hour later he called back to say that he couldn’t leave a bride stranded and he would miss his concert to come drive for us. I am honestly still in shock at the kindness of these people and the sacrifices he was willing to make for a stranger. Rick was extremely easy to work with and went above and beyond to make my day amazing! Thank you Rick!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Award

White Cloud Luxury Cars Pricing

White Cloud Luxury Cars Price Rates

White Cloud Luxury Cars FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• 21313 NE 115th St. Brush Prairie, Oregon, 98606 See on map