Westie Productions

Mount Vernon, OH View map

At Westie Productions, we strive to meet the needs of our video consumers while providing a quality and affordable videographer service. If you feel stuck purchasing a package from a videographer service, please don't! Westie Productions is willing to cater our services to meet your needs!

From wedding services, to birthday parties and anniversaries, Westie Productions can provide you with a service to capture those memories forever! Are you looking to turn your old VHS tapes into lasting DVD's? Westie Productions is glad to help preserve your memories! For more information about Westie Productions or our services, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Amy Married on 05/14/2011
    I have not received the final product yet but I was very happy with them at the wedding. They showed up at 9am to the hair salon and they probably stayed till 9 or 10pm. Amazing professionals, they got all the aspects that I wanted and even more. I am very happy with them even without the final product. Very good and very good price! A+

10 E Vine Street, Suite B Mount Vernon, 43050

Monday-Friday 12p-6p Saturday 10a-2p Closed Sunday Or by Appointment
Location of (Westie Productions)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding