Vivian Good Photography

Bayamon, Puerto Rico View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

First of all Congratulations on your engagement!

My name is Vivian and I'm glad you stopped by.

I'm an optimistic 29 years young, with a bachelor's degree in Psychology. I'm based in Washington, District of Colombia, and Puerto Rico (where I was born and raised),with tons of beautiful places to shoot your story. Photography started as a hobby since I was a kid, I would always have a digital camera on me, however, a couple of years ago I was able to turn it into a business. Mi first wedding ever was my mom's wedding. I'm a hopeful romantic and I love meeting new people. I've been doing this for almost 5 years now.This particular industry has allowed me to grow and learn a lot about my self and others. Before the wedding day I like to meet with the couple first, just so I can get t know them, know what they want, and of course, for them to get to know me.I love doing engagement sessions, it's the best way for the couple to see how we would be interacting, and to get some great portraits done before the big day.On a wedding day, besides taking detail shots, portraits and candids, I take my time to meet the family, get everyone comfortable around my camera. I'm aware of how important this day is, so I'm always ready to capture every moment as if it was my own.

My style is photojournalistic,I'm always prepared for candid shots,but I'll gladly give couples direction.

Again,congratulations and I hope to hear from you soon.

Vivian Bueno

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500.00

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• I
    Isa Married on 06/23/2018
    Vivian es muy profesional. Siempre me encantó su trabajo, ahora me encanta aún más. Sabe lo que hace y sabe tomar los pequeños detalles, lo cual la hace excelente.
    Ninoshka Married on 03/17/2018
    Excellent service, beautiful pictures!!! Vivian captured all our love and happiness! She is very responsible and sent us the pictures super fast. We are very grateful for her work and we will recommend her to anyone!
    Katherine Married on 12/18/2016
    Vivian was really professional, on time and very flexible. Her photos were so beautiful they were almost surreal! I would definitely recommend her for a wedding or any event you want lasting memories with beautiful photographs.

Florida Ave Bayamon, Puerto Rico, 20009

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Location of (Vivian Good Photography)

Vivian Good Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Vivian Good Photography include in the starting price?

Vivian Good Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Vivian Good Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Vivian Good Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Vivian Good Photography offer?

Vivian Good Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Vivian Good Photography offer?

Vivian Good Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Vivian Good Photography offer for wedding events?

Vivian Good Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Vivian Good Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Vivian Good Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding