Vision and Love

Zach

• Videos 3

4 Reviews for Vision and Love

Katie · Married on 05/20/2018

The Vision & Love team is so incredibly talented. We are so lucky to have found them to capture our wedding day! Our highlight film far exceeded my expectations and is something I will watch over and over again. I highly recommend working with Delbert & Jovanni!

Alexandra · Married on 10/14/2017

Vision and Love was seriously the best! We hired them somewhat late because my parents weren't sold on the fact that videography was worth the money - let me tell you - they completely disagree with their original thoughts after working with Vision and Love. We have watched my video about 100 times and love it more and more everytime. I would recommend Vision & Love to anyone and everyone looking for a wedding videographer! They were amazing and completely captured our day and now we get to relive it all the time! Thank you!

Krystal & Javier · Married on 02/04/2017

We highly recommend Vision & Love for your dream wedding. From the start Delbert and his team were very responsive and patient with our questions, suggestions, requests etc. They capture so much the day of the wedding, especially with the Amour package. These are highly talented individuals who allow you to relive the beauty of your wedding with the natural beauty put into your video. We have watched it and shared it with family and friends more than 100 times. They exceeded our expectations. What are you waiting for, stop reading and book them :).

Vision and Love Pricing

Vision and Love Price Rates

Vision and Love FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive