485 South Front Street, Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number

260139a8ec485d9e Screen Shot 2015 12 14 at 4 35 35 PM
screen shot 2015 12 14 at 4 35 46 pm

11 Reviews for Via Vecchia Winery

Jordan · Married on 11/18/2016

Via Vecchia...there are not enough words! My husband and I had our wedding and reception there on November 18, 2016. From day one, we knew it was the perfect place. The exposed brick walls, original concrete floors, and open ceiling allow this historic space to maintain a modern influence. The space is so inherently stunning that your decoration needs will take on a whole new focus--you only need to highlight this space, not cover it up. I promise, let the venue breathe and act as the primary focus for all of your accented touches. You won't regret it! The barrel room adds and additional and almost secretive charm, acting as the perfect space for a cocktail hour or photo op arena. And for a winter wedding or just for a reception that fades into the twilight hours, the alleyway with dazzling string lights are an unforgettable experience. Whether you're exiting with a sparkler send off or just taking in the night air with your new spouse, there is no better place to soak of the magic of that moment! And on top of all of this--the impossible perfection of this space--you have an incredible staff who will go above and beyond to make you happy, clarify any point of confusion, correct any error (though there are few, if any ever made), and make your day flow effortlessly. Just one example of many, but it may be my favorite: the night of our wedding, my husband and I left the venue clean up to the venue and our closest family members. Of course, our family didn't keep track of everything we brought or where we put it. Unfortunately, we left a few things behind. What happened? Paulo and Michael made sure nothing was ever left unsecured. In fact, after cleaning the venue and setting up for a wedding the next day, Paulo noticed the uncollected items, remembered where my husband and I were staying that night, packed up anything left behind, and brought the items, safe and secure in boxes provided by the venue, to the hotel at 3am. Unbelievable people and space!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jason · Married on 11/07/2015

Via Vecchia was an amazing venue choice! My wife and I instantly loved the venue when we took our first tour, but I must say that it was somehow even better all decoreated at night for the wedding. Paolo and Michael are fantastic to work with and really take pride in Via Vecchia. Our families are both from out of town so when they came down at different times to visit we would stop by to show them Via Vecchia, and each time Michael would let us come in and he gave both our families a full tour which was great (our parents were equally as impressed as us)! We received countless compliments from our family and friends about how amazing the venue was for our wedding! We highly recommend Via Vecchia as a venue choice.

Sent on 01/06/2016

Katie · Married on 04/25/2015

I would not have wanted to work with anyone else or have had my wedding reception anywhere else!!! Via Vecchia is the BEST way to go!! They are so passionate about their business you can feel it as soon as you walk in the door and they make you feel that way about your special day throughout the entire process. I felt as if the entire staff was a part of my family and wanted the absolute best for me and my husband. They made the decision process extremely easy by providing simple laid out options and returned phone calls immediately (if they didn't answer right away). Not to mention the actual building is GORGEOUS! Not much decorating even necessary!! I would recommend this venue to anyone!!! We could not have been happier :)

Sent on 11/13/2015

Via Vecchia Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 270