Wichita, KS 67226 Map · Phone number

About Unbridled Events

Unbridled Events provides our clients with high-end, beautifully designed events that cater to all of their decor, floral, and rental needs. Streamlining all of these critical elements to one designer will allow for a more copasetic presentation, relieve our clients of dealing with multiple vendors (saving them time and money), and ensure that the final product is a stunning design that their guests are sure to remember.

We take pride in providing our customers with unique designs and event decor! Our clients are sure to find a style they love with our inventory of vases, columns, backdrops, lighting, pipe and drape, floral options, and more.

Follow Unbridled Events on

1482694672682034051477847n
1807964931430850973099376n

2 Reviews for Unbridled Events

Anji · Married on 08/15/2015

Lindsey was amazing to work with. I had all these ideas jumbled in my mind and just gave them all to her and she was able to help come up with things that suited the theme of my wedding. She was very responsive when I needed quick answers and she went ABOVE and BEYOND for us! My fiancé had a last minute change of heart and wanted candy jars at the dessert table along with a tiered display of donuts, and a set up for our unity candles for the outdoor ceremony. Lindsey was able to pull together things and send us pictures of what she had to offer. When the big day came-she made the dessert bar look WAY better than what I had imagined or could even picture in my mind. She also did the drapery for our wedding and it looked gorgeous with the uplighting. Lindsey was super helpful, she reassured me that anything that I needed done when we were in a bind she would try her best to help and I was just very, very pleased with her services and professionalism. Definitely will recommend her to my brides-to-be this upcoming year (as there are several of them getting married within this next year) Thank you again Lindsey for everything you did to make our day extra special!!! Once I get pictures from the photographer I will try and post them up on the site or send them to you :)

Alicia · Married on 06/26/2015

My wedding was the best, I meet with Lindsey told her what we liked and didn't like. I also showed her my Pinterest board and gave her free reign. It was so easy for me and so much less stress than I ever imagined it would have been. And she was so wonderful when I would freak out about anything wedding and everything wedding!!!!

Unbridled Events FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Trinkets, Vases