14319 Manchester Rd., Ballwin, MO 63011 Map · Phone number

About TrotterPhotoBooth.com

Welcome to Trotter Photo Booth, St. Louis' most affordable photo booth rental service! Locally owned and operated, our photo booths provide an inexpensive way to liven up your party or event and provide long lasting memories and unforgettable fun. Our custom photo booths are fully portable, able to accomodate large groups, and we offer quality prints with a simple and fast process. Each photo booth is manned by an attendant to assure smooth and worry free service, and we also offer the option of booth-less set up, fun and kooky props or guest books to help preserve the fun. Photo booths are a perfect addition to any wedding, bar/bat mitzvah, reunion, corporate event, holiday/birthday party, school dance/fundraiser, and they're booking up fast, so contact us today and assure yourself the memories of a lifetime!

Follow TrotterPhotoBooth.com on

• Grand Events Tent & Event Rental
  • Nadine and Mina
  • Portable Water Closet, LLC

6 Reviews for TrotterPhotoBooth.com

• EricaErica

Erica · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy Breezy

I attended a wedding show and one of the vendors was Trotter Photography and Photo booth. We took a sample pic which was so cute. They introduced a special which included a free wedding guest picture book. What a great value. I met with a rep a week later and booked them for our Fall wedding. I cant wait. :)

Sent on 03/08/2019

Andrea · Married on 10/14/2017

Photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding!!! Everyone enjoyed it!!! Would recommend it to anyone. Fun props and attendant there if any help was needed. It was great.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Megan · Married on 03/17/2012

I used a photobooth from trotter for my wedding and I loved it. I got a guestbook of pictures also and really liked it. Everyone really liked the photobooth and the person from Trotter was very friendly and on top of everything while remaining professional.

Sent on 04/03/2012