Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements

Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements

About Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements

Meaningful marriage ceremonies. Personalized, authentic & full of joy.

Hey y'all! My name is Tracy and I am a secular and non-denominational wedding officiant in Savannah, GA. I believe in modern weddings and love to write and perform personalized, unique and customized wedding ceremonies.

Your special day should be stress-free and full of personal joy, love and memories for you, your partner, and everyone you want to share it with!

As a wedding officiant, I will help you feel relaxed about your wedding or elopement ceremony and focus on what’s important about your commitment to each other. I also have a team of trained and talented partner officiants available for days and times when I am already booked. Since August 2014, we have collectively married over 825 couples from all walks of life and corners of the world at beautiful sites in Savannah, Tybee Island, and other locations throughout coastal Georgia and lowcountry South Carolina.

In addition to my experience working with couples, I am a former teacher, as well as a certified coach, professional writer and public speaker. I use all of those talents to help you create a wedding ceremony that speaks to your marriage. Whether you would like to celebrate with two hundred of your closest friends or just your partner in an elopement, we can help you have your day the way you would like it.

I offer multiple wedding packages depending on your ceremony customization preferences and budget, as well as elopement and intimate destination wedding packages for those just looking for an officiant, a photographer, and something simple.

All love is beautiful and I look forward to helping you celebrating your love story! If you are getting married and seeking an officiant for your wedding or elopement, please contact me via our website at http://www.savannahcustomweddings.com/.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Savannah, Hilton Head

Follow Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements on

106 Reviews for Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements

User Photos
Licensed (5)
Rehearsal (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)

My husband and I decided to elope to Savannah with our two closest friends. We are from Burlington, VT, so we really had to put a huge amount of trust into Tracy. She was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She checked in with us every so often to let us know where in the process she was, sent out a questionnaire to help learn a little more about us personally, including asking which songs to listen to while she wrote our ceremony, and the type of ceremony we wanted to have. She wrote the most perfect ceremony for us. We were thrilled with every aspect, from helping us to choose the park we were married in, how easy it was to communicate with her, the cost of the whole package, the ceremony, and with Tracy delivering our marriage license for us and then mailing it back to us.

Tracy, thank you so much for making our wedding an unforgettable, perfect day!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Fabulous!!!
A joy to work with.

Profile Picture michelle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements Pricing

Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements Price Rates

Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1512422625333 10military

Military Discount

$195.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to active military members on ALL of our packages. To be eligible for the discount, you must be the bride or groom and after booking, either (1) contact me via an official military email address or (2) show me your active military ID before the ceremony.
#WWa6c3b72c7e91cfc3

2421 Waters Avenue, Savannah, GA 31404   See On Map
912-226-4097 (phone)
Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements is a wedding officiant from Savannah servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah, Hilton Head, and coastal Georgia. Tracy Brisson- Wedding Officiant- Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements is a professional officiant that has been part of the Savannah wedding industry since 2014 specializing in custom ceremonies.