Tina Smith Photography

1384 Watson Road, Defuniak Springs, FL 32433 Map · Phone number

7 Reviews for Tina Smith Photography

We have used Tina twice for family beach sessions and we have always been happy with her work, promptness, professionalism, and the final product with the pictures. Great photographer and she knows all the great spots for awesome shots!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Tina Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you, I wish that I had your name so that I could thank you personally, but your positive review makes my heart smile!!!

Susan · Married on 05/24/2012

Tina is an amazing photographer. She captured all of the important events and also provided so many candid photos! I will be able to look back on the pictures and remember every moment of the most important day of my life. She was so easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests. She is personable and extremely friendly. I'm so glad we picked her to be our photographer. I would recommend Tina to anyone I know getting married in the Pensacola/Destin/Panama City area. Thank you, Tina!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2011

Tina was such an amazing find! In addition to her professionalism, she was down to earth and easy to get along with. I didn't have to worry about the quality of my photography or whether or not my moment was being properly captured; she was on it so we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding. The pictures were personal and perfectly captures our many special moments. And best of all, she's more affordable than other experienced photographers like herself. We couldn't have been happier with Tina and her work!

Tina Smith Photography FAQ