Tina Smith Photography

Defuniak Springs, FL View map
  • User1736569 2+ years ago
    We have used Tina twice for family beach sessions and we have always been happy with her work, promptness, professionalism, and the final product with the pictures. Great photographer and she knows all the great spots for awesome shots!

Tina Smith Photography's reply:

Thank you, I wish that I had your name so that I could thank you personally, but your positive review makes my heart smile!!!
    Susan Married on 05/24/2012
    Tina is an amazing photographer. She captured all of the important events and also provided so many candid photos! I will be able to look back on the pictures and remember every moment of the most important day of my life. She was so easy to work with and accommodated all of our requests. She is personable and extremely friendly. I'm so glad we picked her to be our photographer. I would recommend Tina to anyone I know getting married in the Pensacola/Destin/Panama City area. Thank you, Tina!
    Sarah Married on 11/11/2011
    Tina was such an amazing find! In addition to her professionalism, she was down to earth and easy to get along with. I didn't have to worry about the quality of my photography or whether or not my moment was being properly captured; she was on it so we were able to relax and enjoy our wedding. The pictures were personal and perfectly captures our many special moments. And best of all, she's more affordable than other experienced photographers like herself. We couldn't have been happier with Tina and her work!

1384 Watson Road Defuniak Springs, 32433

By appointment only
Location of (Tina Smith Photography)

Tina Smith Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Tina Smith Photography offer?

Tina Smith Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tina Smith Photography offer?

Tina Smith Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Tina Smith Photography offer for wedding events?

Tina Smith Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Tina Smith Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tina Smith Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.7 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding