Omaha, NE 68130 Map · Phone number

rollsanddriver900
claimdatenotext

3 Reviews for Timeless Transport

Gerhard · Married on 01/22/2011

Amber and I tied the knot on 22 January in Lincoln. We had the most memorable ceremony and reception, and despite 4 to 7 inches of snow that day, Andrew was on time and more than happy to take the Rolls Royce for a spin. I have loved cars for as long as I can remember. A similar Rolls Royce appears in one of my favorite James Bond movies of all time. So for us, riding in the Rolls was a timeless transport into a dream-like world.

Monica · Married on 09/10/2010

Our wedding was September 10, 2010. We so thankful that we chose Timeless Transport to be our transportation from the church to the reception! Not only is the car a timeless beauty, but Mr. Anderson provided such excellent service too! He was very professional and accomodating! It is very evident that he takes pride in the service he provides and that weddings are very special to him. There is simply no other service like this one in Omaha!

~Monica

Stranded · Married on 06/29/2013

0.0

We received the following email from Bob Andrews at Timeless Transport only 3 weeks before my daughter's wedding! "I'm afraid to circumstances beyond my control I can not provide service for your wedding. I have been trying the last week to find a way to make the wedding date work, but I can not." Being cancelled when everything was supposedly set in stone is frustrating, but when it happens only three weeks before the wedding there is NO time to find an adequate replacement. And it is especially unprofessional to cancel via email. A huge disappointment and added stress that we did not need! They should probably consider changing their tag-line where they say “they treat every wedding as if it were their own daughter getting married.” Seriously? What a joke! Save yourself a headache and go with a reputable company!

Timeless Transport FAQ

• Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? One-Way Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour

• Lane Weddings
    Lane Weddings Wedding Photographers

I loved making photos of Timeless Transport's Rolls Royce. The owner was helpful and the car is amazing.

• Omaha, 68130 See on map
    View our Vintage Rolls Royce by appointment only.