316 W 33rd Pl, North Little Rock, AR 72118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos

About Timbo Promotions

Whether you're looking for a high-energy school dance or the most elegant wedding reception,Timbo Promotions Mobile DJ has the experience to bring it to life. We have been serving all of the Arkansas area for many years. Timbo Promotions knows what it takes to make your event a perfect success. With professional sound and lighting systems, we understand the psychology of fun parties, and with the right equipment to cover any size event, Timbo Promotions does it right.

Why would you let just anyone handle your entertainment?Timbo Promotions has the experience and integrity to make your celebration a success and one to remember for a long time. We use only the highest quality, professional audio, lighting and fog equipment to make your event come to life.

We have a large selection of music to choose from to ensure the right sound for your party or event. We will create an atmosphere of fun and excitement so that you and your guests will have nothing but wonderful moments to remember for years to come

Follow Timbo Promotions on

6 Reviews for Timbo Promotions

He was amazing!!! Replied back to my emails within 24 hrs at the latest. He came to my venue to make sure everything was perfect, listened to my music requests and was at a very reasonable price. He's very laid back and gave me everything that I wanted!!! We even went over everything again the night before the wedding, Mark really wanted to make sure he did what we wanted. Just amazing!!!

Lori · Married on 07/11/2015

They did everything I asked for. Couldn't have asked for anything better!

Timbo Promotions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 300.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 475.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What services do you offer? MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 316 W 33rd Pl North Little Rock, AR 72118 See on map