Tiffany Photography

Stevensville, MT View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Tiffany!

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer covering Western Montana who specializes in bold, colorful colors and the joy of authentic connection. I have a degree in journalism and trained in documentary-style photography. I will show you how beautiful you are. From the way your eyelashes curl on your cheek when you look down to the radiant cascade of hair falling across your shoulders, to the way your partner looks when he or she sees you for the first time, I know I am the best person to tell the story of your wedding day.

With nine years experience as a photographer, I have extensive experience with all types of weddings and events. I have photographed LGBTQ+ couples, mixed race couples, brides and grooms with divorced or deceased parents, and the inevitable bridesmaidzilla who takes her job as the bride's advocate VERY seriously. I am an expert at navigating tricky situations with warmth and sensitivity and am an extra extrovert -- a bonafide people person.

When I'm not photographing weddings, I volunteer as an advocate for the queer community, founding Western Montana's only Queer Prom, and working to reduce gun violence.

I have a sharp eye for details, a bold editing style that shows of the richness of the Montana landscape, and am careful to choose which photos look best in color and which look best in black and white.

What You Get When You Hire Me:

• Every wedding package comes with two photographers, my second shooter Maddie and I
  • 75-100 images per hour
  • Color version of every photo plus some black and white photos
  • Custom timeline to help your day run smoothly
  • Fast turn around: Every wedding is delivered in 4-6 weeks
  • Online gallery with download pin to house your images
  • High resolution images
  • Ability to print from the website
  • Add ons available like: Boudoir Session with Album to give your spouse as a gift, Custom Wedding Album, Additional hours, design options for Save the Dates and Thank You cards
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Pareesa Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Recommend

Tiffany was flexible and helpful from another state! My husband and I worked with her through email and phone and never had any issues! Tiffany helped us create our day of timeline during our conversations and worked with us on the photography package we wanted. Day of our wedding was incredible- not a single worry and all photos went smoothly (we have a lot of family). The girls and I had a blast taking photos with Tiffany and loved that she was excited and showed some of the photos on her camera while the day went on. We both feel like Tiffany helped everything go smoothly throughout our wedding day. We now have our photos and LOVE every one of them. We feel like she captured both of our personalities and how fun the day was! We also love that we get all of our photos and are able to share them with our family and friends. Thank you for being part of our perfect day!

Tiffany Photography's reply:

Pareesa, thank you so much! Your wedding party was so fun to work with and all the details were beautiful and well thought-out. I know the connections between your friends and family were sincere because it shows in the photos. I appreciate you trusting me with your big day and can't wait to keep up with you on social media!
    Madison Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Photos and Great Personality!

Tiffany was excellent. She began by meeting my fiancé and I personally so she could get to know us. When we met her, she had never been to our venue, but in the following months, at open houses, I saw her at the venue practicing taking pictures and seeking out the best angles. Not only is she an excellent photographer, but she is super nice too. My family loves her and that made the day all the better. I highly recommend hiring Tiffany. Her photos are pictures you will keep forever.

Tiffany Photography's reply:

Madison! Your words are so thoughtful. Thank you! I've enjoyed getting to know you and Jeffrey throughout this whole process and am still awed by your genuine affection for each other. I loved that he wrote a love note on your shoe! I'm looking forward to keeping in touch and seeing your life together grow.
    Carly G. Married on 09/14/2018

Exactly what we wanted

I know I had a vision in my head on what I thought our wedding photos should look like, the feel, the background, the style, and Tiffany simply nailed it. The photos turned out better than we could have ever dreamed and she was also a pleasure to spend time with on that special day. She even signed our marriage certificate as a witness! Tiffany kept things moving, gave us the direction we needed, but also kept the mood light and fun. We definitely recommend!

Tiffany Photography's reply:

Thank you Carly! It was my pleasure to be present for your wedding day, and I am so excited to witness your future with Chris through social media. And I have a great memory -- getting to sign your marriage certificate!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Tiffany Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

306 Main Street Stevensville, MT, 59870
Location of (Tiffany Photography)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding