Hi! I'm Tiffany!
I'm a wedding and portrait photographer covering Western Montana who specializes in bold, colorful colors and the joy of authentic connection. I have a degree in journalism and trained in documentary-style photography. I will show you how beautiful you are. From the way your eyelashes curl on your cheek when you look down to the radiant cascade of hair falling across your shoulders, to the way your partner looks when he or she sees you for the first time, I know I am the best person to tell the story of your wedding day.
With nine years experience as a photographer, I have extensive experience with all types of weddings and events. I have photographed LGBTQ+ couples, mixed race couples, brides and grooms with divorced or deceased parents, and the inevitable bridesmaidzilla who takes her job as the bride's advocate VERY seriously. I am an expert at navigating tricky situations with warmth and sensitivity and am an extra extrovert -- a bonafide people person.
When I'm not photographing weddings, I volunteer as an advocate for the queer community, founding Western Montana's only Queer Prom, and working to reduce gun violence.
I have a sharp eye for details, a bold editing style that shows of the richness of the Montana landscape, and am careful to choose which photos look best in color and which look best in black and white.
What You Get When You Hire Me:
- Every wedding package comes with two photographers, my second shooter Maddie and I
- 75-100 images per hour
- Color version of every photo plus some black and white photos
- Custom timeline to help your day run smoothly
- Fast turn around: Every wedding is delivered in 4-6 weeks
- Online gallery with download pin to house your images
- High resolution images
- Ability to print from the website
- Add ons available like: Boudoir Session with Album to give your spouse as a gift, Custom Wedding Album, Additional hours, design options for Save the Dates and Thank You cards
- Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
Any other questions?
16 ReviewsWrite a review
24 User photos
Are you interested?