Tie the Knot by Tessa

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

Tie the Knot by Tessa is an experienced wedding event planning company based out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Tessa has always felt called to wedding planning. She's worked with a number of brides, aspiring young models, actors and actresses to offer assistance and support during large events. With an unparalleled passion for events, fashion and helping others, Tessa feels honored and privileged to help couples make their day nothing short of magical.

Tie the Knot by Tessa offers a number of wedding planning packages, a la carte services and strategies to wedding couples. Full planning, month-of coordination and day-of coordination packages make sure there's something for everyone's budget, and every package results in an exceptional wedding event for couples and their guests. Services offered in these packages include:

• Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Ceremony services
  • Reception services
  • Rehearsal dinner services
  • Event design

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katie
    Katie Married on 03/05/2022

Tessa is the best!

Tessa was a complete and total dream to work with as my month of coordinator. I am a disaster with logistics; it is a testament to Tessa that our wedding weekend went as smoothly as it did! I went with many vendors she recommended, and loved them all. At my request, she made executive decisions about designs, timeline, etc that freed up my time and energy and kept me as stress free as I could before the wedding. When I was overwhelmed or frustrated with my venue, she lent the most sympathetic ear and talked me down. She’s also just flat out FUN - a must with the person next to you the entire day of your wedding (and those leading up to it)! Money so well spent. Thank you Tessa & Jessica (#Tessica) for making my wedding day so special, seamless, and beautiful! ✨
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 07/03/2021

Tessa is amazing and true gem to work with!

As many people now know, being a Covid bride is very, very difficult. A lot of uncertainty and changes and not knowing what was coming next. We had Tessa for month of coordination, but there were times that things had changed, prior to the month of, or things were looking like they were going to change so I needed to reach out to her. She was always responsive and beyond helpful (not that I will recommend using her outside of your time that you have paid her to work with you :) ). She was kind, flexible, and helped keep me sane during this crazy time! Just as the craziness picked up again, a month before the wedding, she was right there to take over the planning and communication, and there is A LOT of planning and communication the month of the wedding, and she really eased much of my stress and anxiety. If there was something I was confused about or if I did not know about something, or if I just did not know what I wanted to do with something, she was so willing to provide support and ideas for us! Then came the rehearsal and wedding day, and I think all I need to say is, 12 bridesmaids and 12 groomsmen! She handled our day, with such a huge bridal party, with ease and grace, and truly if anything went wrong on our wedding day, I had no idea! She truly handled it all and just helped to make our special day, so perfect!! Thank you, Tessa!
  • Evy
    Evy W. Married on 10/19/2019

Everything We Wanted in a Planner & More

Our wedding was everything we wanted and more because of Justine, one of the planners at Tie the Knot by Tessa.

Our experience with wedding planners begins as most seem to start. First, we thought, “we can do this on our own,” then we thought, “ok, day of coordination,” then, in the midst of a business trip, realizing that I had no idea how to choose linen nor the time to learn, I woke up to reality. We needed help.

We tried contacting a few planners, but were shocked when we didn’t get replies. Not a good start. Eventually, the catering manager at our venue suggested Justine. The moment I got on the phone with her, I was blown away by her ability to understand what we wanted, even though I struggled to articulate it. Justine immediately started sharing her ideas and exuded confidence. I was hooked.

From then on, Justine expertly managed our wedding design and planning. She came to the table with ideas, incorporating our feedback and building on our theme. In fact, she helped us put a name to what we wanted, even we couldn’t. It eventually led to our hashtag: #thecosmicduo.

Along the way, Justine was incredibly responsive. No email or text went unanswered. Replies were nearly immediate across the entire 8 months we worked together.

Justine was also graciously flexible. When we wanted to make last minute additions, the answer was always, ”I got you”.

The Day Of, Justine was at the venue before dawn and the last to leave. I had this feeling that what I know Justine did was only the tip of the iceberg. Too many things happened so smoothly! I also appreciated Justine’s no nonsense attitude. If something wasn’t right with another vendor, she went straight to the heart of the matter and fixed it.

Beyond coordination, Justine was also our florist. She made me the most beautiful bouquet I’ve ever seen and she found a way to bring the desert to life at our reception.

It’s clear that Justine loves what she does and has a fabulous talent for designing gorgeous, well-coordinated weddings. Five stars is not enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brandie & Austin
    38 photos · 04/27/2019

Scottsdale, 85260
Location of (Tie the Knot by Tessa)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding