Thomas Robert Clarke Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Thomas Robert Clarke Photography

Casual. Creative. Unique. Fun. Photography for the New Jersey, Phila., & Delaware region!

With more than 12 years of professional experience photographing weddings and events, portraits of people and pets, and commercial product photography, I am what can be considered a hybrid or illustrative photographer. I draw on every facet of my experience to deliver anything but cookie cutter images to my couples. In addition to shooting engaging imagery for my clients, I also believe in providing superior customer service. Based in central New Jersey, I service the entire state as well as Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, and beyond!

In the two years that I have lived in the northeast, I have become the highest rated and most reviewed photographer in the Philadelphia area on Yelp. I have also achieved artistic recognition from WXPN when they named my First Friday show a "must see artist showcase."

I am a proud member of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA), The Digital Wedding Forum (DWF), and the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI).

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow Thomas Robert Clarke Photography on

14 Reviews for Thomas Robert Clarke Photography

I can't even begin to say how happy my husband and I are that we chose Tom to be our photographer for our wedding day. From the moment we met Tom, he was funny, polite, professional, and down to earth. He answered all of our questions and by the time he left, I knew he was the guy to capture our day. We had an engagement shoot with Tom in the fall before our wedding and it was a blast! He made us feel so comfortable and was so patient with our wardrobe AND location changes. It was after that shoot, Tom became my BFFIMH (best friend forever in my head)! Tom was not only our photographer, but he also helped design our Save the Dates and Guest Book. On the day of the wedding, Tom and his assistant were able to capture our entire day, from getting ready, to first looks, to family portraits, to the ceremony, and the reception, Tom got it all!! They were not pushy at all and made everyone feel so comfortable. We just received our images and I am SO thrilled with how beautiful the photos turned out. It was great to relive the day and to be able to see some moments that would have been missed if not for Tom being there to capture it! If you are looking for a friendly, fun, and always professional photographer to provide you with beautiful photos, look no further and hire Tom! He is the BEST!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tom was wonderful and everything exceeded
expectations from planning to the final pictures. We had some unique requests that we wanted to incorporate including photo projection during the event. Tom proactively coordinated the technology details with the venue and executed it flawlessly. The pictures turned out exactly as we had hoped and would 100% recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tom is the absolute best. Not only is he so easy to work with, but he really makes it fun! My fiance and I found him so easy to get along with, and this is something that will truly reflect in your pictures.
Our pictures are outstanding. Tom never missed an important moment, and the photos that he got are beautiful. Everyone has commented on how perfect they are and how talented our photographer is. We couldn't ask for more!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/24/13, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1296944335717 lupcountteaser
220x220 sq 1296944343264 montage2

PO Box 206, Titusville, NJ 08560   See On Map
512-659-4311 (phone)
From when it starts to when it ends...