Thomas James And Bechtold Jewelry

Sioux Falls, SD View map

Bechtold Jewelry is a designer jewelry store in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Founded in 1902 in the heart of Sioux Falls, this family jeweler has served the community for four generations. They promise the highest quality jewelry selections and service for all couples. Whether you’re looking for the perfect ring to propose or a beautiful wedding band for your big day, Bechtold Jewelry has exactly what you’re looking for.

Bechtold Jewelry provides beautiful bridal and engagement jewelry for couples of all kinds. You’ll be able to choose from an incredible seection of custom settings, diamond cuts, gemstones, and other custom designs. You’ll be able to work with one of the professional designers to create the exact look for your piece, and ensure a proper fit. Wedding bands and bridal accessories are also available, as well as jewelry repair and appraisal services.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

1 User photo

Katie E. Married on 07/28/2018

Wedding Rings

My husband proposed to me with a Bechtold’s ring and I’m so glad he did! He had the opportunity to work with Michaela to hand pick out my band and diamond that went in it. I love that it is personalized to what he thought I would like. Then it was so fun going back to pick out his ring, we worked with Taylor that day. He got to try on various rings of different sizes/widths and it was a very personalized experience. We stop in every time we are in Sioux Falls to say hi and get my ring cleaned and they always greet us with the warmest smiles! 10/10 recommend Bechtold’s!
    Ellen Married on 08/01/2009
    Unbelieveable ring!! They helped my husband pick out the best diamond. They didn't try to cheat him out of his money or give him a bad diamond. He really got a good diamond plus they let him inspect it. Now they check it all the time and make sure everything is going well with it. They are so nice everytime we go!

Deals

Thomas James And Bechtold Jewelry 1
Exclusive
Thomas James And Bechtold Jewelry 2
Discount

Making dreams come true since 1902. Mention that you saw Bechtold Jewelry on Wedding Wire and receive a special 5% discount on your bridal set.

325 S. Phillips Ave. Sioux Falls, SD, 57104
Location of (Thomas James And Bechtold Jewelry)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding