P.O. Box 1292, Summit, MS 39666 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Wedding Tea, LLC

Services include Full Service Planning, Facilitated Consultations, and Day-Of Coordination for weddings, in addition to special event planning and decorating. Other services can be added by mutual agreement with the owner. We serve the Mississippi and Louisiana areas.

The Wedding Tea, LLC is a full-service event planning company founded by Taylor Layman. Taylor, a native of Baton Rouge, graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Northwestern State University in 2015. While a student, Taylor was an integral hand in planning and implementing campus and community events through her leadership roles within the Freshman Connection Orientation Program, Purple Pizzazz Pom Pon Line, Phi Mu Fraternity, the Welcome Week Committee, College Panhellenic Council, Order of Omega, Alpha Lambda Delta, and Phi Kappa Phi. Taylor also competed for the title of the 2014 Miss Northwestern Lady of the Bracelet, which she won, enabling her to compete in the Miss Louisiana pageant. Skills Taylor learned throughout her collegiate career include organization, hospitality, logistics, public speaking, and event planning.

Upon graduation, Taylor completed an internship with a wedding planner in Baton Rouge, learning more about the industry to accompany her studies to become a certified wedding planner through the Complete Wedding Planning Course offered by New York Institute of Art & Design. Taylor currently resides in McComb, Mississippi, yet she travels all across the south to plan and coordinate weddings and other special events.

Follow The Wedding Tea, LLC on

final 0038
24 152

4 Reviews for The Wedding Tea, LLC

Alissa · Married on 10/31/2015

I can't thank Taylor enough for being a part of our special day. She rescued me a few times that day. I couldn't imagine doing our special day with anyone else. I would highly recommend her to any one. Her price was great and affordable and she took the stress off of me making sure everything was perfect for our special day. Thanks so much The Wedding Tea, LLC

Sent on 11/04/2015

Matt · Married on 10/24/2015

I was impressed by Taylor from the very first meeting. We were living in Houston and planning a wedding in New Orleans. We drove up there for 1 day to get our marriage license and she made time to drive 2 hours to meet with us and get acquainted. She was very well-prepared and professional. She had all of the information needed to properly discuss our wedding plans on-hand, and brought up questions that we would have otherwise not known to consider. We visited the wedding venue together which helped us get a better sense of how everything would go. We accomplished a lot on the short time frame we had, but what made me breathe a sigh of relief and relax for the first time in months was when she pulled out her Wedding Day Emergency Kit list. On the day of the wedding, she has everything on-hand from a fake ring in case someone forgets theirs, to a little sewing kit in case of any dress emergencies. It was obvious that she would be prepared for just about anything.
    The week leading up to our outdoor wedding, the weather called for 90% chance of rain all weekend due to Hurricane Patricia. Taylor kept our morale high and stayed very positive about the situation. That was what we needed at the time it meant a lot. It turned out the weather was perfect that weekend, along with everything else.
    My personal touch on the wedding was the music playlist, and Taylor understood how important it was to me and helped make sure everything was played how and when I wanted it.
    On the wedding day, Taylor and her mom, who was assisting her at the time, made both sides of the wedding party feel comfortable and had patience for my groomsmen that were a little too excited to be in New Orleans. Taylor kept it fun and light, and always had a smile on her face, even when dealing with some of the vendor’s mistakes. When you are overwhelmed with keeping the wedding on track and guests happy, it is nice to look over and see that your wedding planner has it all under control.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Kim · Married on 10/24/2015

Taylor was a lifesaver!! Taylor came in at 30 days before my daughters wedding at Brennan's and totally took over the final details. Taylor followed up with all of the vendors, did a fabulous job of co-ordinating all of the events and details, including supervision and decorating the venue at Brennan's. Taylor took charge the day of the wedding beginning at the hotel for Bridal party pictures, the ceremony, dinner,and cocktail reception at Brennan 's and the Second line Dance at the end of the evening. My daughter loved working with Taylor and felt at ease with her, knowing that Taylor understood the look and style of the wedding she wanted. Taylor was both professional and charming, everyone involved in the wedding enjoyed working with Taylor. I would absolutely recommend Taylor to anyone planning a wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 11/13/2015