The Wedding Painter of Monroe

Monroe, GA 30655 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Painter of Monroe

Hello,
My name is Cheryl Renee’ Chastain I am a live event artist from Monroe Ga. as a travel artist I paint many scenes and lovely moments, my favorite are by far weddings and the preparations and receptions that go along with planning your happily ever after.

I start by arriving early and painting the scene as it unfolds. Then at the perfect moment I capture the happy couple; at the altar, the first dance at the reception, the father daughter dance, the options are limitless.

I have a travel easel set up and guests are encouraged to mingle and watch as the please while I paint. I then take the canvas home to finish completion and sealing or framing as planned.

When the artwork is complete and ready for delivery the new couple has not only a wonderful unique gift but the family’s first heirloom as a reminder of that most precious day.

I love meeting new people and sharing my talents, but what I enjoy above all is being there for the most important moments of life and capturing that bright energy of the day for a lifetime.

The Wedding Painter of Monroe
Cheryl Renee’ Chastain
  • Woman-owned

• Monroe, GA, 30655 See on map
    Location of (The Wedding Painter of Monroe)