About The Waistcoats
The Waistcoats (https://www.thewaistcoats.com) is a truly international wedding band for your wedding music in Italy with real characters, who can play at your ceremony, set the right mood during the aperitifs and entertain and get your guests dancing in the evening! Let us help you to make your big day a special one!
We are a multi-genre band and specialized in the following genres: Rock, Pop, Rock'n roll, Folk, Americana, Country, Traditional italian music, Irish music and much more! Our piano player is classically trained and can provide classical music for the ceremony.
We are based in Rome, Italy but perform all over the country. We are regulars in Tuscany, Umbria, Lazio, Campania, Abruzzo, Marche and Apulia but are also specialized to play in less accessible areas and also in environments with special requirements (e.g. low noise), e.g. Venice and Ravello or islands, like Sicily. We also perform abroad and offer acoustic budget options for pre- and post-wedding events.
We also perform at gala events (e.g. the Celtic Ball in Rome 2017) and provide an entertaining show suited for every event.
Things you can expect:
- A professional, entertaining, fun and reliable band
- A personalized package tailormade just for you
- Quick responses, easy communication
- We speak English, German, Italian and can also entertain in Spanish and French
- A high-energy performance that gets everyone up and dancing
- A huge selection of songs and genres to chose from (and we love to learn new songs)
- Extra services (ceremony music, DJ, Karaoke Live Band, Wedding Open Mic and more)
- Light and Sound System are always included in the quote
Get your free quote now: email@example.com or visit our website (https://www.thewaistcoats.com).
We love to entertain you!
Categories: Wedding Band