The Venue at Stonebrook Meadows is an enchanting countryside wedding and event venue located in Bauxite, Arkansas. Opening its doors in 2018, the is unique property boasts a serene setting with all the necessary comfort modern couples might require. Surrounded by 41-acres of a sprawling rural landscape, excited nearly-weds and their guests can escape the hustle and bustle for a sense of tranquility. The attentive administrative staff here are ready to welcome couples from all walks of life. They aim to go that extra mile to provide all the assistance and support needed to ensure a successful and unforgettable wedding celebration.
Facilities and Capacity
Host your wedding in one of the many distinctive and versatile event spaces available here at The Venue at Stonebrook Meadows. With options of both indoor and outdoor areas, you can have separate events held throughout the property. The surrounding landscape affords you peace and tranquility with beautiful backdrops of rolling hillsides and dense woodland flora. The Barn is regarded as the main event area and boasts a sense of rustic charm. This aesthetically pleasing space can be decorated and transformed into many looks and styles. It features various elements such as wooden beams, crystal chandeliers, and a soaring vaulted ceiling. It has enough room for up to 250 guests, making it ideal for both larger and more intimate gatherings. For your convenience, get-ready rooms are provided to you and your wedding entourage. These spaces offer a sense of privacy and comfort while getting ready for your special occasion.
Weddings are The Venue at Stonebrook Meadows bread and butter and have tailored their services to accommodate these events, perfectly. The administration is happy to allow you to bring in your own catering team and have a fully-equipped kitchen for them to make use of. A built-in bar can be used by licensed bartenders, ensuring your guests have their thirst quenched at all times. Chairs, tables, and various decor are made available to you through the venue. This allows you and your planner to design a layout for your wedding without the need to hire from outside vendors.
1 Reviews for The Venue at Stonebrook Meadows
Recommended by 92% of couples
Brandi · Married on 09/28/2019
Good Value but Improvements Needed
I’d like to start by saying that I had a beautiful wedding day at Stonebrook Meadows; it’s a picturesque venue that photographs like a dream, both inside and out, and has all of the “big ticket” items that you look to check-off as a bride (e.g. bridal suite, large size, outdoor ceremony space, very few rules/restrictions, etc.) at a very affordable cost compared to other venues in the central Arkansas area. HOWEVER, I’d like to provide my honest feedback about several smaller details that you might not consider when initially shopping and signing a contract for a venue.Sent on 12/09/2019
The Good Stuff
- The venue is beautiful and spacious; there are options for many types of ceremony and reception setups, even in bad weather (I mean I’m still drooling over those floor-to-ceiling windows)
- Tiffany is very flexible and is great at communicating with her customers. While she goes over the rules, she is not militant about them if her customers are respectful. There are no preferred vendors, no items or services that you have to rent from the venue, no restrictions on food and beverage, and you have the entire venue the entire day all for the same price. She even helped setup the morning of the wedding, which was truly appreciated.
- Though it is a barn venue, it doesn’t have the rustic touches that normally turned me away from barns. There are no wooden signs on the walls, no burlap, and no chicken wire. It is a sophisticated, clean slate for brides to dress up as they’d like – rustic or not.
- It has all the amenities you’d like in a large venue; there is a bridal suite with a private restroom and beauty stations, space for groomsmen, designated space for a bar and a buffet, a large lit patio, HVAC, a catering kitchen with a fridge, and a sizeable parking lot. The venue also provides large round tables, a cake table, 2 six foot rectangular tables, 5 cocktail tables, multiple eight food rectangular tables, 2 sets of chairs (outdoor and indoor), and 2 arch options (moongate and square wooden).
The Not as Good Stuff
When we signed our contract, the venue was still under construction and Tiffany was very upfront that while progress would be made, she couldn’t promise that some of the items on our wish list would be done. However, in the year between signing and wedding, there was only minimal progress made. Some examples where improvements should be made are:
- The HVAC is not adequate for a venue of its size. Our wedding was in late September and while the weather was warm, it was not as hot as in summer. We turned the AC down as far as it could go, but the venue never cooled below 85 degrees, despite keeping doors closed as much as possible. The heat was amplified in the bridal suite since it was upstairs and there are no fans, which made it very difficult for hair and makeup. By the end of the night, everyone was sweating.
- There is no ice machine. This means we had to borrow/buy several large ice chests and fill them with ice to keep drinks cool. The ice chests also took up precious space behind the bar.
- While it was advertised to us that there was a working shower in the bridal suite, the shower was not operable. Later, the owners told us that issues with the septic system had caused them to not turn on the shower and that they planned to remove it.
- They provide trash cans, but they aren’t abundant. Customers will need to designate someone to almost always be watching and taking out trash.
- There is a section of the driveway that should be paved (if not the entire driveway). It is very steep, and the gravel can be troublesome, especially in rainy weather. This is an item the owners have said they plan on addressing.
- The outdoor staircase to the bridal suite needs a second handrail and should be covered. This is the only suitable exit for the bride as the indoor staircase is very narrow, steep, and spiraling (not to mention if the wedding is indoors, it is right in the middle of the venue). If there was bad weather/rain, the bride would need to exit the venue outside in the rain, potentially in heels and a big dress.
Overall, I wouldn’t change a thing about my wedding day, including the venue I chose. As long as Stonebrook Meadows continues to make improvements to their venue, I see no reason any bride shouldn’t choose it for their special day.