The Sweet Shoppe

• BabyCakes Cupcakes
  • Martine's Pastries

9 Reviews for The Sweet Shoppe

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

The Sweet Shoppe created our wedding cake and groomsman cake. People were talking about how delicious they were days after the wedding. Thank you so much you all!

Sent on 06/03/2018
  • Lval82

Leslie · Married on 12/15/2017

Beth was great! I never actually sat down with her in person to discuss the cake--instead we did everything via email. Our cake and groom's cake were wonderful! I gave her the details for the day and ideas about what I wanted and she took care of every else.

The prices were also phenomenal and a better than value than the other places I researched in Lexington. I highly recommend The Sweet Shoppe!

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 09/23/2017

Beth was great. And our cake tasted amazing. My husband and I live really close to her shop and stop in all the time to get some cupcakes. We wanted a very simple design for our wedding cake which she accomplished wonderfully. She set up our cake and put our flower decorations and cake topper on it as well. I was a little worried about the cake melting due to us having a barn wedding and it was a little warmer than normal that day but it held up with no problems.

Sent on 10/10/2017

• Nicholasville, 40356 See on map
    Location of (The Sweet Shoppe)