The Silver Palate

Bossier City, LA 71172 Map · Phone number

4 Reviews for The Silver Palate

Paige · Married on 07/25/2015

i contacted Silver Palate for a birthday cake last year and it was incredible! So, when my husband and I began planning our wedding, I simply had to have Shane make our wedding cake. We spoke on the phone and I gave him some basic information about what we were looking for and I emailed a picture of a similar cake we liked. He invited me in for a tasting and the most difficult decision was which of the amazing favors to choose! I loved them all but settled on the champagne white and the lemon. The cake looked exactly like I envisioned and tasted even better than it looked! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Kathryn · Married on 07/25/2015

Shane is excellent! Not only were the bride and groom's cakes beautiful, they were delicious! My daughter designed both cakes and he did them exactly as she had drawn them. He is so kind and such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/11/2015

There are no words to describe the talent, precision, and creativity that we received when we chose Silver Palate as our wedding cake vendor. We could not have been more over the moon with the final results when we walked into our wedding reception!

Shane Morgan made us feel as if we were his only client, in the midst of the MANY cakes that bakes! He was very receptive to our ideas, and was able to add his touch to create the cake that we dreamed about--not to mention that all of our guests raved on how moist and flavorful our cake was! Our experience was very pleasant and professional and we truly could not have made a better choice in a vendor. It is clear that Shane takes absolute pride in his work and is so precise and professional. We don't have a single complaint and were SO pleased.

Sent on 06/24/2015

• Bossier City See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Silver Palate )