The Meatin Place

Decatur, AR View map Visit website

Based in Pea Ridge, AR and serving the Northwest Arkansas region, The Meatin Place is a wedding catering business. Christina Bush is the owner and chef, with a specialty in artisan breads and desserts. Roger Bush is the manager and smoke master. Together, these seasoned professionals take care of each couple's culinary needs.

For wedding catering, The Meatin Place team offers delivery, setup, preparation, serving, and cleanup. These are included in the fee for full-service wedding catering, with cake, desserts, and cake-cutting. These culinary professionals offer custom menus for hors d'oeuvres, breakfasts, brunches, lunches, buffets, and family-style platters. They focus on barbecue but their chef also does cuisines such as Southern, Italian, Mexican, baked potato bars, and more. If a couple has special requests or requires meals to meet dietary requirements, this team will work to meet these needs.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$12

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$10

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$10

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake
Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Server(s)
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Italian
Mexican
Sandwiches
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free

Which of the following items can you provide?

Flatware
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Jackie M. Married on 09/24/2022

Absolutely amazing!!

My wedding was at The Berry Farm in Bentonville owned by Dave and Jenny Marrs from Fixer to Fabulous and I chose The Meatin Place to come to our wedding…let me tell ya, I could go on and on about how impressed, and happy I am with hiring The Meatin Place for our wedding!! They were so wonderful with their communication about everything, and so patient with any questions I had for them, or they had for me. The food on the day of my wedding WAS SO SO SO INCREDIBLE!!! Everyone at our wedding got seconds and talked about the food for days after! Also, the portions were perfect and not too small or lacking in any way! I have zero complaints, and I’m so grateful that they were there to feed all of my people on my most special day. Thank you guys so so much for everything!!
  • Karen
    Karen F. Married on 09/18/2022

Great Service & Great Value

Guests loved their BBQ, Potato Salad & their BBQ Sauce is the Bomb! Great Service ...Great Value.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Christina Bush
Christina Bush
Owner/Chef

Asthe owner and chef, I specialize in artisan breads and desserts and have been baking since I was 4 years old. I am always up for a new challenge since I love epanding my culinary skills.

Roger Bush
Roger Bush
Manager

I have over a decade of experience in restaurant management and have always loved working in food service. Here, I manage the food truck and am the smoke master for all our delicious meats.

Cedar Valley Event Center
5.0 out of 5 rating , 5 Reviews
· Banquet Halls
Holland Barn Venue
5.0 out of 5 rating , 6 Reviews
· Barn & Farm Weddings

Serving: Northwest Arkansas Decatur, AR, 72722

Tuesday-Saturday 11am-7pm (Food Truck) Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all day (Catering)
Location of (The Meatin Place)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding