825 route 33, Trenton, NJ 08619 Map · Phone number

About The Hairports Wash & Blow Dry Bar

Wash and Blow Dry Bar
Our hair traffic controller will seat you without any delay. And, our in-flight crew will then help you embark on your mini vacation. In just short flight and you'll have landed, with a whole new "do". Sit back, relax, and enjoy your drying experience

Reserve your seat here: https://go.booker.com/#/location/thehairports/services/6/salon

Wash & Blow Dry Styles: http://www.thehairports.com/services/

Make Up Application: http://www.thehairports.com/services/makeup-application/

Hair Products: http://www.thehairports.com/hair-products/

Party Packages: http://www.thehairports.com/services/party-packages/

Make Your Reservation Today: https://go.booker.com/#/location/thehairports/services/6/salon

Follow The Hairports Wash & Blow Dry Bar on

hairportlogo340home
fullsizerender

1 Reviews for The Hairports Wash & Blow Dry Bar

Cheryl · Married on 04/23/2016

I've only recently had my bridal makeup trial, but I couldn't wait to send them a review about how amazing their services are. The owner of the business, Jennifer, did my makeup and without even having to show her photos of what I wanted for my wedding, she had the perfect vision for me based solely off of the information I gave her. Being a makeup artist myself, I'm pretty particular about the way I look, but Jennifer was absorbent of everything I expressed, and assured me that I "would not leave until I am happy."

I think it's safe to say that she stayed true to her words; She turned me into the most romantically glamorous princess that morning and my decision was basically made before the trial was even finished. Jennifer was on point with all of her tips, and she and all of the employees working there are some of the friendliest in the business I've ever met.

I cannot wait to have her do my makeup for my wedding in April of 2016... And even after then, I'm more than likely going back for something new whether it be makeup OR hair!

Sent on 12/01/2015

The Hairports Wash & Blow Dry Bar FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes