215 West Dickson Street, Fayetteville, AR 72701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

39 Reviews for The Garden Room

• W

Whitney & Brett · Married on 11/03/2017

We had such an beautiful wedding at the Garden Room. Our guests were in awe at the scenery and setup and we received so many compliments on how lovely everything was.
    In addition to renting the venue, Julie (the owner) was included as our wedding planner! She was very responsive, respectful, and detail-oriented. She also went the extra mile to ensure our wedding was perfect (even taking the flowers I ordered in bulk and creating beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages with them). The extra staff was also extremely helpful and kind on the day of the wedding.
    The catering at the Garden Room was all so delicious that we had a hard time narrowing it down! We had the privilege of taste-testing the food in a private one-on-one setting, and then make our selections.
    The Garden Room was the perfect place to say "I do" to the person I will spend my the rest of my life with. I highly recommend this venue for the quality, value, and added bonuses!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/24/2017

Julie has been WONDERFUL... Postponed twice..... Made us a custom menu, pulled out all the stops. ( We are 2 teens paying for our own event)
    Including regular meetings thoughout... Even gave us "homework" from the meeting " Answering all your questions...Even those you never even thought of"
    This is DEFINITELY the place to be...( Brittany and Max Deleon)

Sent on 09/13/2017

Audrey · Married on 06/08/2017

We were absolutely blown away by The Garden Room experience!!! The venue and their staff are outstanding and provided the perfect event, helped all the way through the planning process, and did all of the work to make it a perfect wedding day!!! Great value for the money! I highly recommend this venue for any type of event!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Garden Room Pricing

The Garden Room Price Rates

• Photo Love Photography
    Photo Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful well kept wedding venue in a fantastic location. Amazing outdoor space as well as indoors. The employees are always professional. A pleasure to work with!

• FLAIR
    FLAIR Wedding Florists

An unbelievably intimate and beautiful venue nestled in the heart of Dickson Street! The layout and amenities are wonderfully accommodating and the owner/staff is always willing to do what they can. Just a Fayetteville gem! -- Alison Hobson, FLAIR floral design, www.AddSomeFlair.com

• 215 West Dickson Street Fayetteville, 72701 See on map