San Juan, PR 00926 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About The Film Writer

I’m Raphael, a wedding filmmaker based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. My passion is creating beautiful wedding films. I turn my films into special and unforgettable memories using creativity and uniqueness. The film and your photos are all you will have left after your wedding. That’s why is so important to know that investing in a good wedding film can save you tremendous headache and disappointment after the wedding day.

Follow The Film Writer on

6 Reviews for The Film Writer

1 User photo

Melissa Barber · Married on 01/24/2020

Speechless

If you are looking for an absolutely phenomenal storyteller, The Film Writer is your videographer. We had the most simplest elopement in January 2020, and I'm still in disbelief with our video. They are prompt, courteous, friendly, hard working, creative and wonderful artists who delivered our videos in probably record time. Despite my (painful) awkwardness in front of the camera, they did an amazing job making us feel comfortable and confident. You guys are incredible. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/25/2020
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 12/28/2019

Beautiful Work!

My husband and I are beyond impressed with our wedding video from The Film Writer. Our video is so gorgeous, and he was able to capture and depict our personalities to a tee. The music they chose to accompany our wedding is the soundtrack of our lives and really pulls at the heart strings. Their work is absolute magic! Thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Al · Married on 08/11/2018

Mi esposo y yo realmente estamos encantados con el
    Trabajo y profesionalismo de estos jóvenes. Realmente estamos ENAMORADOS del resultado de su trabajo. La calidad, con la que lo hacen, la pasión que transmiten, resultando un trabajo impecable. Son EXCELENTES! 100% recomendados. ¡Gracias!

Sent on 08/22/2018

• Lucky You Weddings Wedding Photographers

Love working with The Film Writer because we had great communication. Our main goal was a beautiful finished product for our couple, getting along with video is key!

• San Juan, 00926 See on map
    Location of (The Film Writer)