The Dainty Yard - Etsy vendor

5 Reviews for The Dainty Yard - Etsy vendor

• Janee

Janee · Married on 07/19/2019

Lovely Dresses

Loved the bow ties and bridemaids dresses. Will definitely recommend this vendor to friends and family

Sent on 08/01/2019

Gretchen · Married on 05/07/2016

While looking at bridesmaid dresses on Etsy, I found several versions of the infinity dresses, which looked very versatile. I chose The Dainty Yard because they have a wide range of colors, reasonable pricing and send a matching tube-top as part of the order. I ordered one as a sample and let my (local) bridesmaids try it on. Every single one of them loved it and the younger bridesmaids kept twirling in it and delighting in the way the skirt flared out. They all chose their own color and style and we found several ways to fit the dresses. All of them, ages ranging from 11 to adult, said unlike most bridesmaid dresses, they looked forward to wearing them again because they were so comfortable and versatile.

The first listing had the wrong sizes/colors, but when I let Julie know, she was quick to change it and put up a new listing that was correct. We received the dresses quickly (especially from Singapore!) To note - altering the dresses was easy because there is no sewn hem, so you just trim the bottom if it's too long. The weight of the material is pretty heavy, so although it wrinkles easily, hanging for a while makes most of the wrinkles fall out on their own.

Sent on 05/15/2016

barbara · Married on 11/15/2014

My product was exactly what I wanted and expected extremely happy with my transaction. I ordered eight dresses and was nervous but i will shop here again.

Sent on 10/22/2014

• Singapore See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Dainty Yard - Etsy vendor)