Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

83 Reviews for The Crafty Cakery

Setup (7)
Cake Stands (4)
Groom's Cake (3)
Fresh Fruit (1)

I recently had my wedding in the North Georgia area and Crafty Cakery did both my wedding cake and groom's cake. The wedding cake was amazing. It was a semi-nude cake with gold foil accents. Their almond cake with raspberry filling was super moist and flavorful. The grooms cake... everyone loved it. It was a perfect replica of a repel tower. Chocolate. I would recommend this reasonably priced bakery for anyone's event.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
1.4

Initially, I was impressed with Kristen. She showed pictures of beautiful cakes she had done and I was very excited for her to make my daughter's wedding cake. However, it went downhill from there. I signed a contract with the invoice she prepared and a picture of a four tier cake. I paid a substantial deposit and four weeks prior to the wedding, I paid the remaining balance as stated on her invoice. Kristen contacted me saying the balance wasn't what her record showed. I sent her the invoice she gave me and her response was that she had experienced problems with her computer and I actually owed an additional $200+ dollars because SHE failed to compute correctly. I paid the extra money. Then, she told me a change we requested would be an additional $75, which I also paid. My daughter requested a monogram and fresh flowers on the cake. The monogram on cakes Kristen had shown me was confectionary which is what I expected. Instead it was a tacky silver letter that ruined the appearance we wanted. I was extremely disappointed in her lack of professional courtesy and the additional charges. Very poor customer service, in my opinion. I would encourage anyone that chooses Crafty Cakery to be very careful.
Marilyn Noland
September 2017

Profile Picture Marilyn, 9/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristen George is AMAZING. She was one of the preferred vendors at our venue, and she was the only option we looked at for a cake. We didn't need any more! She made the most fabulous bride and groom cake, and her cakes were so tasty as well! She spent an hour with us going over designs and ideas, and at the end of it all, was able to create the perfect cakes that reflected exactly what we wanted. And her prices were really good!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands