30366 Cordrey Road, Millsboro, DE 19966 Map · Phone number

About The Cordrey Center

Grow the wedding of your dreams at the Cordrey Center! Enjoy the endless enchanting gardens found on the grounds and have your wedding ceremony take place in our outdoor private, Secret Garden area.

The Cordrey Center offers:

- Seating for up to 150 guests.

- Brides the opportunity to select from a variety of caterers.

- Indoor and outdoor venue spaces available.

- A 4,000 square foot patio space, perfect for cocktail hour.

- Two fire places.

- Experienced and friendly staff.

- Bridal suite available.

- Endless photographic potential.

Also available for bridal showers and rehearsal dinners! Ask about our Winter Wedding Special!

Follow The Cordrey Center on

DSC0823

4 Reviews for The Cordrey Center

• Ashley Nicole

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

such a beautiful venue. the whole staffing was so nice and helpful.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Meredith · Married on 06/20/2015

We are happy to review The Cordrey Center which we chose to hold our reception. Patty at the center helped us with all our questions and helped us secure the venue. We did not hold our ceremony onsite; only the reception. The draw to book this venue was mainly that we could "build" the venue into what we wanted. We ended up creating a whimsical cocktail hour on the patio and a classy affair indoors. I would suggest the space to anyone who wants to hold a reception where you can have your guests freely move and and outside. We teamed up with Dover Rentals, Seaberry Farms and Blue Moon catering to pull together a beautiful reception for our family and friends.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Kylie · Married on 03/09/2013

The Cordrey Center is an amazing venue for a wedding reception and their coordinator, Mary Shockley is absolutely fabulous. When I first contacted the Cordrey Center, I was very flustered as the venue we had originally booked (more for the price than anything else) had fell through and I had looked at so many. Mary very patiently answered all my questions (sometimes more than once), sent me information, and set up an appointment to see the venue. I signed the contract right after seeing it. The venue is beautiful, which you can see for yourself in the pictures. Our guests had numerous comments about how beautiful it was and everybody loved the outdoor fireplace, where we had cornhole set up. Mary was what really makes the Cordrey Center stand out though. From first contact, she was extremely helpful, easy to contact, and she just seemed to really care about our event and making sure that our vision for the reception happened. I can’t say enough about how helpful she was. On the day of, she was calm and collected even when things went wrong (with other vendors) and helped even though it wasn’t her responsibility. Even though I hadn’t originally planned to hold our reception at the Cordrey Center, I am so glad that we did because it couldn’t have been more perfect. http://thecordreycenter.com/

Sent on 04/11/2013

The Cordrey Center FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Farm/Ranch
  • What event items are available? Chairs

• The Beards - Photography
    The Beards - Photography Wedding Photographers

We have photographed several weddings at the Cordrey Center and are always pleased with the venue. It has beautiful landscaping, greenhouses and gardens that make the perfect backdrop for pictures. They work very well with us and their clients. We definitely recommend them!

• Creative Video of Delaware
    Creative Video of Delaware Wedding Videographers

Having worked at the Cordrey Center I can tell you it was a excellent and unique venue. Everyone was great to work with and I look forward to working there again soon. Bill Stidham, Owner Operator ro Creative Video of Delaware

• Make My Day Event Planning
    Make My Day Event Planning Wedding Planners

The Cordrey Center is a quaint event venue - away from all the hustle and bustle of the beach, but close enough for your guests to enjoy the perks of the resort area!. A visit to this location is a must if you are planning a conservatively-sized event and want a comfortable and beautiful (and unique) setting. The staff is wonderful to work with and the catering is TOP-NOTCH!

• 30366 Cordrey Road Millsboro, 19966 See on map