About The Brat Pack

There are so many things to worry about with a wedding, sometimes it can make you feel like you’ve fallen and can’t get up.  Don’t let your wedding entertainment be one of those things - just call the Brat Pack and you’ll be saying “I love it when a plan comes together!”

The Brat Pack comes complete with their own supercharged 1.21 gigawatt sound system and 80’s light show.  They have a huge list of songs to choose from, from totally awesome dance songs like “We Got the Beat” to slow songs like “Jack and Diane,” they’ll have everyone at your wedding totally addicted to love.  Do you and your loved one share a special song from the 80’s?  Just ask – they’ll be psyched to rock the casbah with your favorite tune.

On your big day, give your friends and family the most excellent entertainment they’ve ever seen.  They’ll remember all the fun they had partying with a live band playing all their favorite songs, the ones that will make them always think of you.

Categories: Wedding Band

Regions serviced: Springfield

2 Reviews for The Brat Pack

4.7

They absolutely made my day all I wanted and more! They took care of the music selection for the most part and kept the party going. Everyone seemed to have a great time and were on the dance floor for the night!

Profile Picture Lora, 6/20/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

THEY MADE MY RECEPTION!!! An AWESOME 80's cover band, they are the FULL show!! Before hand, they were fantastic to deal with! Easy to contact and very flexable. They led me through what CD's that I needed to provide to cover dinner music and slow songs (they don't do any - we played our favorites while they were on break and it kept the dance floor packed!). They provided a cordless microphone for toasts and during their AMAZING show they gave out fun party favors to all of our guests - tiara's, crowns, beads, fun glasses and a ton more!! My mom wanted an orchestra and after they played she admitted that they were the best one's for the reception! They will travel within Illinois (and didn't charge me any extra) and my reception would not have been the same without them! I have NEVER seen so many people on the dance floor at the wedding! WHOOOO HOOOO!! BRAT PACK ROCKED THE HOUSE!! Thank you!!! Amy Wolff-Oakes

Profile Picture Amy, 4/19/08, 7 Reviews