Tammy Fisher Travel

Scottsdale, AZ View map Visit website

Tammy Fisher Travel is a wedding travel agency operating out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Originally hailing from the United Kingdom, Tammy grew up in Massachusetts and first became interested in travel while working as a flight attendant. She eventually started planning events and as her client list grew, so did her passion and in 2019, she started her own full-time travel agency. With a wealth of experience and relationships with the finest international travel companies, Tammy adores the opportunity to destination wedding and honeymoon visions to life.

Though operating out of Arizona, Tammy Fisher Travel is ready to work with couples anywhere in the US to plan their once-in-a-lifetime trip. Tammy knows that every wedding is different and will help you design the perfect package to fit your needs, desires, and budget. She offers destinations across North America, Europe, and beyond, as well as a selection of world-class cruise options to choose from. Client focused and detail-oriented, Tammy will also work with your chosen vendors overseas to create a seamless and stress-free planning experience.

Give us a call at (602) 329-8603

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

Karen J. Married on 07/08/2020

My Perfect Honeymoon

During COVID we didn't think we would be able to fulfill our dreams of a perfect honeymoon.
    Our cruise had been cancelled so we reached out to Tammy Fisher Travel and she found us a wonderful option for our honeymoon.
    She found as an all inclusive resort in Cancun that was adult only. She made sure that we had a private car pick us up and drop us off and then she upgraded us to a Preferred room as a surprise for us. My husband and I had a great time and enjoyed all the perks of being Tammy's clients.
    She acted quickly and kept us updated with all the changes that had to be made because of the airlines and then followed up with the concierge at the resort to be sure our room was ready for us early as we got there prior to "check in"
    I won't travel again without her help...Thank You Again
    Susie C. Married on 07/12/2019

Europe Travel

We contacted Tammy for a vacation to England we gave her the dates and what we wanted to do. She arranged everything and we were able to use our American Express travel points. It was beyond great.

Deals

Tammy Fisher Travel 1
Exclusive

Team

Tammy Fisher
Tammy Fisher
Owner/Agent

The face behind the name

Married for over 30 years with three grown children my travel agency has become my fourth child

Born out of my personal love of travel (a former flight attendant) and my experience in event planning and working in the Private Yacht/Private Jet world charter this seemed like the logical next step.

My love of love gives me a unique advantage of working with newleyweds to be and newly married couples. I bring my knowledge of all things luxury and apply that to every budget.

Whether it be a quick 2 day honeymoon locally like mine was or a 3 week whirlwind European Holiday every couple deserves to be treated as a VIP.

I look forward to earning your business.

Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ, 85255

Monday - Friday 9AM - 7PM Saturday - Sunday 10AM - 6PM
Location of (Tammy Fisher Travel)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding