Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Tammy Fisher Travel

Tammy Fisher Travel is a wedding travel agency operating out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Originally hailing from the United Kingdom, Tammy grew up in Massachusetts and first became interested in travel while working as a flight attendant. She eventually started planning events and as her client list grew, so did her passion and in 2019, she started her own full-time travel agency. With a wealth of experience and relationships with the finest international travel companies, Tammy adores the opportunity to destination wedding and honeymoon visions to life.

Though operating out of Arizona, Tammy Fisher Travel is ready to work with couples anywhere in the US to plan their once-in-a-lifetime trip. Tammy knows that every wedding is different and will help you design the perfect package to fit your needs, desires, and budget. She offers destinations across North America, Europe, and beyond, as well as a selection of world-class cruise options to choose from. Client focused and detail-oriented, Tammy will also work with your chosen vendors overseas to create a seamless and stress-free planning experience.

Follow Tammy Fisher Travel on
Bora Bora
Bora Bora
Cancun Overwater Bungalows YUP
Cancun Overwater Bungalows YUP
Spa Treatments are a must!
Spa Treatments are a must!
Playa Del Carmen
palafitos 51 1988035 160117347520640

2 Reviews for Tammy Fisher Travel

Susie Cleaves · Married on 07/12/2019

Europe Travel

We contacted Tammy for a vacation to England we gave her the dates and what we wanted to do. She arranged everything and we were able to use our American Express travel points. It was beyond great.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Tammy Fisher Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    North America
    Pacific Islands
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Tammy Fisher Travel 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Tammy Fisher Travel 2
    Destination Weddings

For couples choosing a destination wedding contact me for extra discounts

You will receive the standard upgrades through group bookings additionally I will personally upgrade the bride and groom to First Class Round Trip (Paying the difference)

Additionally I will offer an excursion for the group if more than 15 rooms are blocked.

These offers are for room blocks booked for destination weddings in the Caribbean, Mexico, Jamaica, and other great all inclusive resorts.

Team of Tammy Fisher Travel

Tammy Fisher

Tammy Fisher

Owner/Agent

The face behind the name

Married for over 30 years with three grown children my travel agency has become my fourth child

Born out of my personal love of travel (a former flight attendant) and my experience in event planning and working in the Private Yacht/Private Jet world charter this seemed like the logical next step.

My love of love gives me a unique advantage of working with newleyweds to be and newly married couples. I bring my knowledge of all things luxury and apply that to every budget.

Whether it be a quick 2 day honeymoon locally like mine was or a 3 week whirlwind European Holiday every couple deserves to be treated as a VIP.

I look forward to earning your business.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Scottsdale Scottsdale, AZ, 85255 See on map
    Monday - Friday 9AM - 7PM Saturday - Sunday 10AM - 6PM
    Location of (Tammy Fisher Travel)