4737 East Douglas Avenue, Wichita, KS 67218 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Susan's Inc

Quality ... Value ... and Service.
That is what every customer can expect from SUSAN'S Floral Studio.

SUSAN'S combines imagination, creativity and the finest flowers and plants to produce high-quality custom designs for every budget. Dedicated to customer service, SUSAN'S delivers beauty, comfort and joy with every order.

SUSAN'S is your full-service neighborhood florist
... no matter where you live.

Ranked one of the top florists in the country, SUSAN'S has served the Wichita area since 1981

- Deliveries city wide Monday thru Friday
- Wire order services
- Weddings, funerals, events, parties and proms

Open 9 to 4 Monday to Friday, Saturdays by appointment

9 Reviews for Susan's Inc

Jamie · Married on 03/09/2019

Unmatched quality, creativity, and professionalism

I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers on my wedding day. Not only were the flowers perfect, but Susan's team worked hard so that I did not have to worry about a thing on my big day. My other vendors were also impressed when working with Susan's and had great things to say. The quality of flowers combined with their professionalism and creativity is unmatched makes this so easy to recommend to others. I am excited to give them my business again in the future!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Susan's Inc's reply:

Thank You ! It was a beautiful wedding and reception ! It was a joy to take you idea's and turn them into reality! Susan & Staff

Betsy · Married on 11/18/2016

Susan and her staff went above & beyond to make our wedding day amazing!
    Her creativity and experience were perfect when paired with what few ideas I had about what I wanted our flowers and decor to look like on our wedding day.
    Susan brought additional decorative items (vases, candle holders, cake plates, etc.) to our venue on the day and they added to our overall look. I arrived for some of the venue set up and even before everything was finished, I knew it was going to be amazing! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how the flowers fit the venue, the wedding party look, and the season.
    I had a small wedding party, but the bouquets that were made for myself, my matron of honor, and mothers of bride & groom were gorgeous! She made boutonnieres for the men that were simple, yet elegant.
    Thanks for ALL your hard work!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Susan's created my bouquet, my husband's boutonniere, and an extra memorial arrangement. I told them my budget, showed them some pictures, and the end result exceeded my expectations. They even beautifully wrapped my bouquet using lace and tulle from my mother's and grandmother's wedding dresses. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2015

• Tim Davis Photography
    Tim Davis Photography Wedding Photographers

Susan's always exceeds our expectations with beautiful floral arrangements, and bridal flowers for all of our brides on their wedding days. Whether you want something traditional or out of the box, Susan's never misses the mark!! We love working with their team, and they make our photos that much more beautiful with their floral additions!!

• Wright Focus Photography
    Wright Focus Photography Wedding Photographers

Susan's Inc is exceptionally creative, distinctive, experienced and professional. Check them out!

• 4737 East Douglas Avenue Wichita, 67218 See on map