109 North Mulberry, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Sugar Fashion Cakes

Each cake is custom created for every client. I start with the freshest ingredients. I then hand-make all of the icings and fillings from scratch. Sugar Fashion Cakes has one of the most extensive menus in the area, and regularly add new items to the menu. Just as important as the cake flavor, filling, and presentation, is the one on one customer service that we provide for each client. Time and again, Sugar Fashion Cakes has been thanked for our attention to detail and our personal touch with each client. I look forward to creating a beautiful delicious cake for your wedding.

Follow Sugar Fashion Cakes on

93004dc6609cc9a1 Screen Shot 2016 02 15 at 4 42 46 PM
93004dc6609cc9a1 Screen Shot 2016 02 15 at 4 42 46 PM

4 Reviews for Sugar Fashion Cakes

1 User photo

Sugar Fashion Cakes 1

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah was wonderful when a week before the wedding we made some changes and everything turned out beautiful!!! The cupcakes were a huge hit and so delicious!! My family has used Sarah for several other occasion and she never disappoints! Thank you Sugar Fashion Cakes!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Sugar Fashion Cakes 2

Lee Ann · Married on 10/24/2015

Sarah did an amazing job on our wedding cake and it turned out just beautiful, just how I had imagined! Her and her husband delivered the cake to my venue and everyone was in awe. I received a lovely gift from my aunt for my birthday last month, which is a replica of my wedding cake, but as an ornament. It's so very special.....I highly recommend any bride to seek out Sugar Fashion Cakes because Sarah does not disappoint and can make your dreams come true. I wish I could share a photo.

Sent on 02/11/2016

Krystal · Married on 09/09/2011

With just a picture an a short description, our cake turned out just as we had wanted...and well within our budget. She was willing to work with frostings and did not insist that we use fondant (which we don't like the taste of). Beautiful cake, but most importantly a delicious cake (all three layers!!).

Sent on 12/01/2011

Sugar Fashion Cakes Pricing

Sugar Fashion Cakes Price Rates

Sugar Fashion Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cheese, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic