Studio Two Sixteen

Grand Cayman, CJ View map

Studio Two Sixteen boutique design studio in the Cayman Islands offering truly custom invitations for weddings that translate to keepsakes to treasure for a lifetime. You do nothing yourself. We design, print, assemble and provide expert guidance. All you do is enjoy the experience,

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
    Danielle K. Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I had such an amazing experience planning my wedding with Studio Two Sixteen! It couldn't have gone more smoothly, Tina was there for anything I needed and responded promptly!
    Jessica Married on 10/21/2017
    I always admired the work that I saw posted on Facebook and other social media sites from this company and when I approached Tina about doing my wedding invites she did not disappoint! From the very beginning she was involved- from paper selection to type choices to proofing. She worked in a timely manner and was always able to accommodate me. The end result literally blew my mind as it was nothing near what I had envisioned. As a fellow graphic designer who happened to be planning a wedding, there is no greater relief than being able to hand over something as important as invitations to another graphic designer, and be sure that you are leaving it in competent hands.
    Samantha Married on 03/23/2013
    Studio Two Sixteen was personally our favourite wedding vendor. The speed of service and attention to detail were simply amazing and we were highly impressed with the quality and finished look of our wedding programmes. I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride to be or for any event that requires quality stationery. You will not be disappointed!

Grand Cayman Grand Cayman, CJ, KY1-1301
Location of (Studio Two Sixteen)

Other vendors in Cayman Islands for your wedding