3061 Kingsdale Center, Columbus, OH 43221 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,150
Availability Check your date

About Studio Ayla

Wedding collections begin at $2,850. All collections include digital files and a complimentary engagement session. Please visit my website at www.studioayla.com

My passion lies in the moments that I can connect with my clients, and the moments that have turned many of them into lifelong friends. Whether it be chatting about college with my seniors or planning a big day with my bride and grooms…. This job has led me to some of the most amazing clients + friends that I have ever had the opportunity to meet. To learn a little more about me, hop on over to the blog! I can’t wait to capture your memories!

dsc1205

Studio Ayla 6
Studio Ayla 7

Mary Clare · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!!!!

Ayla was great to work with! I am not from columbus but my fiancé is, and Ayla did not make it a problem to work with my crazy schedule! The pictures turned out amazing!! Cannot wait for the wedding pictures!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Studio Ayla 8
    Studio Ayla 9

Leah Thompson · Married on 10/20/2018

Couldn't Be Better!

Ayla was the perfect photographer for our wedding day! We got her information from several other friends who had referred her, and loved her work. However, we were a little nervous if we would mesh well because we had never met her in person prior to our wedding day and only talked online (we did our engagement photos before finding her). All of our worries went away when we met her because she made us feel so comfortable, and knew what poses to have us do so we didn't look or feel awkward!

She was very effecient when getting all of the "mandatory" photos done (like family pictures), and had everything written down on a band on her arm prior to it! This helped us get to the reception fast. However, nothing ever felt super rushed.

It started raining during our couple photos, but Ayla didn't panic, she just had us go inside and we took them after dinner with the sunset instead, she was very adaptable in that way! When we went back outside, it was 40 mph winds! My hair was going everywhere, my veil was flying around, and it could have easily have been a disaster, but Ayla knew just what to do! She pinned my hair back for me, and held my veil during certain pictures make it look nice. She even used the wind to her advantage and made my dress blow in the wind just right and look amazing! She never once complained about the cold and constantly made us laugh to distract us from the weather.

The best part?about 16 sneak peak photos were done and posted in A DAY! We are so excited to see the rest of our pictures. Thanks Ayla!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Linda Vorisek · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful wedding photos

We used Studio Ayla for our daughters recent wedding. The couple found her at a bridal show, loved her pictures and her personality. My daughter wanted someone she felt comfortable with since they would be together most of her wedding day. Ayla exceeded my expectations, she was calm, focused, organized and kind. We just got the sneak peek pictures back and they are stunning.
    They look like pictures in a bridal magazine, very professional. We are getting tons of compliments on facebook, so I don’t think I’m being biased by saying they are great. I would highly recommend Ayla to capture the joy of your event.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Studio Ayla 10
    Studio Ayla 11

Award

Studio Ayla FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• 3061 Kingsdale Center Columbus, OH, 43221 See on map
    4196058340 (Phone number)
    4196058340 (Other Phone Number)
    4196058340 (Fax Number)