address, Powell, TN 37849 Map · Phone number

About String of Pearls Wedding Flowers

We are a Mother-Daughter team who love to create beautiful floral designs with a focus *ONLY* on weddings! We believe that focusing only on wedding florals has and will continue to allow us the space to give our Brides & Grooms the very best floral designs for their wedding.Jan, the “mom" and Lead Designer of the team, is an amazingly talented florist and designer. She has been designing flowers for 30+ years. She has been at every end of the spectrum, from owning her own flower shop, to designing flowers at a local flower business for years, to now co-owning a floral business that focuses only on weddings. She is never lacking in the creative department. She is one of those "creatives" that can see an assortment of differing materials and textures and know exactly how to put it together to make it into something beautiful.

Caroline, the “daughter” and Bride Specialist of the team, was a first grade teacher who just recently resigned to stay home with her babies. Being the Bride Specialist, she finds deep joy in getting to know the brides and grooms and finding out what florals tell their story best. She loves creating pretty forms, making things easy for the bride and groom to understand, getting to showcase their work on their social media platforms, and so much more. She has always loved weddings; and so now she loves getting to play a part in Brides & Grooms special days!

Follow String of Pearls Wedding Flowers on
hillard6 51 1926457 161014404427648
Axley Wedding
Axley Wedding
hillard6 51 1926457 161014404427648

5 Reviews for String of Pearls Wedding Flowers

Baylee Adams · Married on 03/21/2020

Bridesmaid 💜

Jan and Caroline’s floral arrangements and bouquets made one of my best friend’s wedding day perfectly complete. They took the vision from the family and made it reality. Absolutely gorgeous arbor, and fairytale like additions in the decor to make the day feel magical! 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Devon

Devon Bzorgi · Married on 03/21/2020

Book Them Now!!

When I started planning my March 2020 wedding last year, I had no idea that a global pandemic was going to sweep in and attempt to steal the show. The WEEK before the wedding, everything started shutting down, getting ahold of vendors was nearly impossible, the venue was hinting at cancelling, and this bride was STRESSED. Thankfully, my florists weren’t. Not only did they contact me first, they had options for our scaled down wedding. We were going from a three room venue for 180 people to getting married with immediate family and the bridal party in the living room of our rented cabin, and their team had multiple ideas for how to pull it off. Finally, they offered to “surprise us”. We had met twice and they really knew my style and tastes, and told me they could come in that morning and decorate it in the florals we’d picked so that I wouldn’t have to worry about it.. WHO DOES THAT. So of course my mother and I cried, and said yes please!

I didn’t think about the flowers again until the morning of my wedding, when they showed up to arrange everything. Caroline (who had just had a new BABY) came downstairs and presented me with my stunning bouquet. Then she says, “so bouquets are pricey to preserve and we didn’t want you to have to worry about it, so mom painted this for you” AND GAVE ME THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FRAMED PAINTING OF MY BOUQUET AND A THANK YOU NOTE.

So this alone was enough to make my day beyond special, but when I went upstairs my heart stopped. They had arranged that cabin living room into a smaller version of my dream venue. There were candles, greenery, and flowers everywhere, and they had MADE an arbor out of branches and my florals!! I’ve never seen anything like it and I cannot believe they pulled it off.

Our wedding wasn’t what we had originally envisioned, true, but it ended up being just as magical and even more special.. and a HUGE part of that is due to String of Pearls Wedding Flowers. To say these women went above and beyond is an understatement. Their professionalism, quality, sincerity, pricing, and flexibility cannot be matched. I’m so grateful for the florists who had all my guests and Facebook friends asking “WHO did those flowers???”.

If you need florals for any reason, don’t look anywhere else. The experience you’ll get working with this team is absolutely top-notch, and I wouldn’t dream of looking anywhere else for future needs! Thanks again, Jan and Caroline!!!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

String of Pearls Wedding Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50
    $ 75
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• address Powell, TN, 37849 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (String of Pearls Wedding Flowers)