Tanglewood, Crocus Hill, AI AI 2640 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Storm Jordan Productions

Hi Beautiful!

I appreciate you considering me as your MUA. My name is Samantha, Sam for short. I got the name Storm Jordan, because my mom always wanted to name me Storm;)

I love doing makeup and hair styling for my brides, I take a real pride in creating the look you desire for your special day.

When it comes to makeup, I really don't like to overdo it. I prefer to create a look that enhances your beauty while having a natural feel to it. I want it to almost look effortlessly beautiful. Don't worry, all of your blemishes will be covered and things that make you self concious or worried about will be addressed.

You will look beautiful.

When you work with me you can expect a relaxed experience. They may call me Storm, but I am really more like the calm before all of the excitement of your day.

From my (over 18) years of experience, I have picked up skills that help me take your descriptions or inspiration photos, and create something similar but especially for you.

Being an esthetician helps me to assess your skin and make the best decisions for the desired results.

The time has come, just relax, sit back, and let yourself be taken by Storm:)

Follow Storm Jordan Productions on

5 Reviews for Storm Jordan Productions

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 12/10/2019

Very responsive

I can’t wait for her to do my makeup on my wedding day in Anguilla. She’s an experienced makeup artist with a very nice portfolio of work with famous clients from around the world.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Storm Jordan Productions's reply:

Thank you Rachael! It was such a pleasure working with you. It was fun creating an awesome hair and makeup aesthetic to make you feel and look beautiful for your wedding!

J Joseph · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Experience

From the very beginning Sam was a true professional. She put me fully at ease. I trusted that she would help me look gorgeous on my wedding day. Everything from booking to the day of was smooth. Sam
    was very responsive and very accommodating as I added my kids to her client list.

Sam is truly a talent. She did my makeup beautifully. It wasn't over done but just enough to highlight my best features. She worked magic with my curly hair. I never would have imagined she could work so fast and so skillfully. She also did wedding hairstyles for my two girls. Everything came out beautiful. Thank you Sam for an amazing experience.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Storm Jordan Productions's reply:

Hi Jozie!! Thank you for your kind words! It was my absolute pleasure to work with you and your girls. I am so glad everything turned out beautifully for you. Take care!

Nancy Downie · Married on 01/11/2019

Sam is the best!

Sam was so wonderful to work with. It was a destination wedding so we exchanged several emails and she was always prompt to reply and address all my questions. Sam even stopped by the villa the day of our arrival so we could chat in person about the make up for the wedding day for me and my four bridesmaids. We all loved her and our make was perfect for the beach wedding! She is very professional and stayed for the duration of the wedding and touched up my make up when I changed my dress before the reception. I look forward to seeing her the next time I visit the beautiful island of Anguilla again.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Storm Jordan Productions's reply:

Thank you Nancy! It was my pleasure to work with you, your daughter, and your new daughters! You and Jeff had an absolutely beautiful wedding.

Storm Jordan Productions FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 95
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 10
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Group Services
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Storm Jordan Productions 1
    Hair and Makeup Package

Hair and Makeup Package $250. Updos and Blow outs included!

• The Valley See on map
    2644767937 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment
    Location of (Storm Jordan Productions)