Cumming, GA 30040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Stop The Time Photobooth

Georgia's Premier Photo Booth Service

Your wedding reception can be a big responsibility. You want it to a be a hassle-free event, with the happiness of your guests your first priority. At Stop The Time Photobooths we do just that. We go beyond industry standards and keep your guests entertained! You can choose from our 3 amazing booths! Whether you select "TimeKeeper" - our fully-enclosed private booth, "CuckooTime" our high-energy, red carpet style open booth, or "Roving Booth" our exclusive heated and air-conditioned MOBILE booth, you can be assured you'll be getting not only state-of-the-art equipment, but professional service as well. See us at www.StopTheTimePhotobooths.com for a full list of the benefits you'll get for selecting us for your memorable wedding reception!

Follow Stop The Time Photobooth on

img0118

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Stop The Time Photobooth

Michael · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Stop the Time Photobooth for our wedding. Their 4 hour package included a share station, and they provided a variety of customization (props, background, logo) to suit our tastes. The photobooth was the star attraction of the celebration and our guests had a great time. Do yourself a favor and hire this team!

Joanna · Married on 05/12/2018

This company was AMAZING. Everyone needs to use them especially if you're tight on budget. Things that were important to us when looking for a photo booth were: 1) what the strip looked like, 2) what the booth camera looked like (we did not want something that looked tacky as our wedding would be in the elegant Georgian Biltmore Ballroom), and 3) price.

1) The strip is customized to your liking. I had no idea what I wanted at the beginning and went by some of their past work and ultimately figured out how to match it with my theme. Oky worked with me and was so patient and accommodating to all the requests I made on the strip drafts. It looked so so elegant and professional by the time it was finalized!

2) I was SO impressed with their camera and printer set up. It's nice and all white with no ugly black cords or black tripod legs showing. It was beautiful and fitting for the Biltmore Ballrooms.

3) Their pricing is an unbelievable steal compared to the other photobooths we looked into, ESPECIALLY with how professional and tech savvy the photobooth looked. Not to mention you get TWO staff helping out the whole time AND each guest in the photo can get their own print. I cannot stand when photobooths only give two prints for each session when all 4-8 guests in the photo want a PHYSICAL copy.

Anyway, look no further. USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SO AWESOME! They are probably my only vendor that I had absolutely NO ISSUES with and I'm pretty picky.

Stop The Time Photobooth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth, Tents
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Cumming, GA 30040 See on map