Stonegate Glass Chapel

• Inn of the Ozarks

13 Reviews for Stonegate Glass Chapel

Judith Swier · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Place for 50th Anniversary Vow Renewal

My husband and I could not have chosen a more perfect place to renew our wedding vows for our 50th Anniversary! Dodi took care of us from start to finish.....arrange a showing for us, drove us back and forth in the golf cart (due to my arthritis), looked up professional photographers for us, extended the offer for us to bring our own music and minister if we so desired, responded quickly back and forth to my endless worrisome emails to her after we had a date set, even was able to give us the time that we requested for our actual renewal. She was a real sweetheart from start to finish, and our renewal went very smoothly as a result. Would highly recommend the glass Stonegate Chapel in Branson as a place to make all your dreams come true!! We returned home with some very beautiful photographs and memories that will be with us forever!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Barb · Married on 09/15/2018

Dodi with Stonegate Glass Chapel was amazing to work with. She was so accommodating. The grounds were beautiful and the day turned out amazing!! I would highly recommend this location.

Sent on 10/10/2018

1 Real Wedding

• Walnut Shade, 65771 See on map
    Location of (Stonegate Glass Chapel)