Westerville, OH 43081 Map · Phone number

About Stephens Audio

My name is Dave Stephens and I work for 104.9 The River in Columbus, OH. In addition to my work at the River, I also DJ weddings and other events such as banquets, fundraisers, birthday parties and have even been a DJ for two power lifting competitions. I will happily tailor my playlist and services to your needs for your event. My hope is to provide you with a personal, fun and professional service that will represent you well, and make sure everyone has a good time.

What you can expect from me

Your event will always be YOUR event!

I work hard to make sure there are no surprises

You can pick as much or as little of the music as you like

Clean Entertainment

I play music that is clean in content and lyrics

I keep what I say and do professional

Follow Stephens Audio on

Wedding dance floor
8de20cc8a9856e42 1356053846869 emilywedding

6 Reviews for Stephens Audio

Johanna · Married on 10/07/2017

Dave was incredible! I'm so glad my husband and I chose him for our wedding reception.

Before the wedding, he met with us twice to go through our requests, and he even let us start making a playlist. I asked him to edit a song for the father-daughter dance, and he edited it twice to fit my requests.

During the wedding he exceeded all our expectations. He was great at taking our cues for last-minute decisions, such as when to modify the evening's schedule. At one point he asked, "Do you two need anything?" to which I responded that I needed a glass of wine for the toasts. Sure enough, he went and grabbed us our drinks!

While my husband and I talked with guests, the most common comments were about how great the DJ was. Apparently he was going around to the different tables, introducing himself to the guests, and taking requests. Everyone loved him! Dave went above and beyond for our wedding reception.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Casey · Married on 04/11/2015

Dave did a fantastic job at our wedding. He kept things moving with games, music, and all sorts of fun things. I would recommend him to all brides looking for an amazing DJ.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Michael · Married on 06/14/2014

We highly recommend Dave Stephens Audio and are so happy that he was such an important part of our wedding! We could not have asked for someone more attentive and accommodating -- there was no task too small and no request to large for Dave! He truly made it his mission to make our wedding the most special day of our lives. Dave was more than our DJ, he became our wedding planner, our wedding coordinator, and our wedding savior. He was cool under pressure and helped us keep calm by going beyond the call of duty to put out the inevitable wedding fires. And by taking the time to get to know us ahead of time, Dave was able to seamlessly amend plans on the fly to help us carry out our vision and make it a truly special day. Thanks, Dave!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Stephens Audio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 600.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 600
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• Westerville, 43081 See on map
    6143420631 (Phone number)
    Location of (Stephens Audio)