Pigeon Forge, TN 37868 Map · Phone number

Stephen Goff Band 1
Stephen Goff Band 2
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2018

I really wanted a live band at my destination Smoky Mountain wedding, and was not getting many options from wedding planners on anyone with a great band and reasonably priced. I ended up doing my own independent research and stumbled upon Stephen’s website. I could not find a ton of reviews and he was not on the big wedding sites like wedding wire or the knot yet, but after emails, phone calls, a few videos of his band performing, I went ahead and booked for our Sept. 2018 wedding.

Stephen was super professional through the entire process, very open in communication, and thoroughly understood our wishes through the whole day. He provided ceremony acoustic guitar, provided DJ/emcee service through cocktail hour and dinner, and then the rest of the band came in for the reception...this band is AMAZINGGGG!!!! We’ve had every guest compliment on how excellent the band was!!! We had a 5 piece band with 2 vocalists which allowed for all genres of music to be covered! Stephen knew how to read the crowd and played exactly what got people dancing. There was never a moment people weren’t on the floor! Even when the band took a quick break, the music line up kept everyone dancing. I’m so happy we took a chance with this band, they are TOP NOTCH!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018