Star Wedding Video

Phoenix, AZ View map
$1,300 Most Popular Price

$1,300 Most Popular Price

This once in a lifetime moment is special and Star wedding video will design not just a wedding video but a memory you can relive over and over again. I know when planning a wedding it can be stressful and you get overwhelmed with options and the thing we look for first is quality then price. I believe my brand has both those qualities and that's why you should choose me. Read all the wonderful reviews my past clients have given me and take a watch at all the lovely highlight video's I have put together especially for them.

I want to create a video for your that is seamless. That's perfectly done and something you can look back on years from now and remember the day and remember how amazing and wonderful that time was.
I want to make something that is unique. Something you and I can both look back on and be proud of. Something that brings you joy and laughter every time you watch it. Something you can share with friends and family for years to come.I like to think my style is unique and enjoyable, but you watch the videos below and decide if I am the right choice for you.

Please call or email to book today!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1000.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1300

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD

Airiqa Married on 01/17/2016
    If you are looking for an affordable videographer with exceptional quality videos, Jennie is for you! Furthermore, she is a true joy to work with and very professional. I recommended her to my best friend who is getting married next month and she will be using her as well. I'm sure she will be just as pleased!
    Chelsea Married on 11/13/2014
    Jenny was easy to work with and so sweet. Best videographer I found in her price point!
    Nikole Married on 10/04/2014
    I can not say enough great things about Jennie and the services she provided for our special day!!! She captured everything so perfectly, and we often watch our video, which wouldn't have been possible without Jennies awesome services. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable, trustworthy videographer that takes pride in her work. You won't be disappointed :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Star Wedding Video Price Rates

Phoenix, AZ, 85029
6023199791
Location of (Star Wedding Video)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding