Soulmates Barbados

Barbados View map

Soulmates Barbados is one of the leading full service wedding coordination companies in Barbados. Supported by a highly reputable group of local service providers, we have worked with many couples to assist them with the planning of their wedding day.

Our range of wedding coordination services is designed to suit wherever you are at in the planning process. Soulmates Barbados is here to guide you in a place that may be completely unknown to you. We help you to create a day (or a weekend!) filled with life lasting memories. From transportation and accommodation, to flowers and music, no detail is too small, no request too large.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
    Tricia Married on 06/09/2012
    My event was a 5th Anniversary vow renewal and I wanted to keep it simple, elegant and cosy and I had exactly that thanks to the guidance and expertise of the team at Soulmates Barbados. They guided me along each step of the process and ensured that all I needed to do on the day of was show up and enjoy. Which myself and my family certainly did. Thank you Soulmates, keep up the great work!!
    Sandra Married on 12/31/2011
    Having one of my friends say to me the day of my wedding how beautiful it was and so well organised was further confirmation that using the service of Soulmates Barbados was the best decision my husband and I made. My life was made so much easier by the wonderful team at Soulmates Barbados.

P.O. Box 151 W, Worthing, Christ Church Barbados
246-4353860
Location of (Soulmates Barbados)

Other vendors in Barbados for your wedding